Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do we all of a sudden have spam threads?
(01-10-2017, 05:34 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: I don't know whether to report these spam posts or not; does the moderator feel he's being bothered too much by too many reports? Usually someone beats me to the punch of reporting them anyway.

No reporting the spam threads isn't a problem at all please do it.
I'm now seeing the following error message when trying to post to the "Post Fact World" thread:

Temporary Error
Your request has reached a system that is acting as a gateway or proxy to fulfill the request made by you.
This system is currently experiencing a temporary error reaching the web site you are requesting.

Your website (if you host with us) is safe and sound. Our engineers are already aware of this issue and should
have it fixed in a couple of minutes. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!
#Leach2020
#Pence2017
#ProsecuteTreason
#HUAC2.0
#RealNationalism
#NaziPunksFOff

Mark 13:22 - "For there shall rise false Christs and false prophets, and they shall give signs and wonders, to seduce, if possible, also the chosen."

(01-17-2017, 12:50 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: I'm now seeing the following error message when trying to post to the "Post Fact World" thread:

Temporary Error
Your request has reached a system that is acting as a gateway or proxy to fulfill the request made by you.
This system is currently experiencing a temporary error reaching the web site you are requesting.

Your website (if you host with us) is safe and sound. Our engineers are already aware of this issue and should
have it fixed in a couple of minutes. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

I blame Putin.  That syntax looks suspicious...  Angry
Spammers / malware spewers hitting again.
#Leach2020
#Pence2017
#ProsecuteTreason
#HUAC2.0
#RealNationalism
#NaziPunksFOff

Mark 13:22 - "For there shall rise false Christs and false prophets, and they shall give signs and wonders, to seduce, if possible, also the chosen."

(01-24-2017, 11:19 AM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Spammers / malware spewers hitting again.

But are they spammers or спамеры?