Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION FOR THE GROUP
This is for old-time posters, and John Xenakis.  I have a distinct recollection of a T4T poster coining the them Homelander for the New Silents shortly after 911.  For some reason I have Susan Brombacher associated with this term in my memory. I was curious about this and did some Google searches for the term.  It is attributed to S&H based on a survey they did in 2005.  Does anyone remember anything about this? If so, perhaps John might have it on his site where he was preserved a number of threads going way back in 2001.

Thanks
thanks to google ...

Quote:On 2001-10-19 21:40, Susan Brombacher wrote:

More evidence that we are in a 4T. A new law has just been passed, at least in my state, REQUIRING bicycle helmets for kids. Any child caught riding a bike and not wearing a helmet will be fined $10. To me, this is a prime signal that we are entering the Homelander child era rather than the Millennial child era. Hence, the 4T.

http://generationaldynamics.com/tftarchi...-00018.htm
That's for the quick response. I thought Susan had coined the term in 2001. Susan is a great coiner of phrases. My favorite was right after the 2000 election when she wrote about the "dark looming world of Bush".