Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why did the font for this forum get so small all of a sudden?
I was copying something and pressed control C and because I guess I also pressed another key the type font for the entire forum got smaller. How do I get back a readable font size for the entire forum again?
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(07-02-2021, 12:05 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I was copying something and pressed control C and because I guess I also pressed another key the type font for the entire forum got smaller. How do I get back a readable font size for the entire forum again?

I'm not effected, so it may be a browser setting on your machine.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(07-02-2021, 10:30 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 12:05 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: I was copying something and pressed control C and because I guess I also pressed another key the type font for the entire forum got smaller. How do I get back a readable font size for the entire forum again?

The help box never returns any answers.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(07-02-2021, 12:30 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 10:30 AM)David Horn Wrote:

The help box never returns any answers.

I found an answer from a google search. I press and hold control and then press the plus key on the numeric keyboard, to increase the font size again.

Very strange how it happened, and why the solution requires me to do a correct google search. I had to include in my search that it was a problem on google chrome.

There's apparently no explanation how the shrink in size happened, and why only on this site. But it was only on google chrome.

Thanks for your reply. Best wishes,
Eric

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M