Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread split
Hey Rags, this is with regards to the fur flying over a certain thread created by TheNomad who has as you know been fur flying about this forum and attacking everyone and including yourself as I can see. Would you be a champ and follow through with rule 2 which states 
2. "When the thread has drifted from the original topic, this can happen without anyone doing anything wrong conversation naturally drifts, however thread drift makes it difficult for readers to follow the discussion, when there a posts in thread on a different topic the thread can be split. "

If he wishes for his thread to continue the way he wishes, this is the best solution for him. As he has blocked me, he will not see that I am trying to help him out. But he is constantly as I can see breaking the other two rules which is making personal attacks, as well as the threat to spam which he did earlier. Maybe if he has his thread split, he will be a happier camper? The thread I am referring to of course is, "Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?"

Thanks, you're a champ.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

Thanks Rags. Maybe our Nomad will be a happier nomad now.
You are a champ.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

I doubt that Tara. From what I have seen he will just find something else to whine about. Personally though discussions of spirituality usually go no where with me quickly.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
Well, I try but you probably are right about this.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

(05-12-2019, 01:26 AM)taramarie Wrote: Hey Rags, this is with regards to the fur flying over a certain thread created by TheNomad who has as you know been fur flying about this forum and attacking everyone and including yourself as I can see. Would you be a champ and follow through with rule 2 which states 
2. "When the thread has drifted from the original topic, this can happen without anyone doing anything wrong conversation naturally drifts, however thread drift makes it difficult for readers to follow the discussion, when there a posts in thread on a different topic the thread can be split. "

If he wishes for his thread to continue the way he wishes, this is the best solution for him. As he has blocked me, he will not see that I am trying to help him out. But he is constantly as I can see breaking the other two rules which is making personal attacks, as well as the threat to spam which he did earlier. Maybe if he has his thread split, he will be a happier camper? The thread I am referring to of course is, "Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?"

Thanks, you're a champ.

1. I split the thread as requested. You presented a calm logical reason why I should do this. Thus the action taken.

2. The split stuff is here, along with the n* thread. Yes, it's strange that n* and religion are somehow related, but somehow they are, when perusing said posts. I do say, I need to add some sort of warning wrt flammable to said merged thread as well. Cool 

http://generational-theory.com/forum/thread-5527.html  ?
---Value Added Cool
(05-12-2019, 10:25 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 01:26 AM)taramarie Wrote: Hey Rags, this is with regards to the fur flying over a certain thread created by TheNomad who has as you know been fur flying about this forum and attacking everyone and including yourself as I can see. Would you be a champ and follow through with rule 2 which states 

Thanks, you're a champ.

1. I split the thread as requested. You presented a calm logical reason why I should do this. Thus the action taken.

2. The split stuff is here, along with the n* thread. Yes, it's strange that n* and religion are somehow related, but somehow they are, when perusing said posts. I do say, I need to add some sort of warning wrt flammable to said merged thread as well. Cool 

http://generational-theory.com/forum/thread-5527.html  ?
Thanks, yes it is best to just take a look at the rules and just ask nicely. Not too hard to do to be civil. Thanks once more. Maybe nomad will be calmer, but he has gotten what he wanted basically. Now it is up to him to try to keep it on the topic he desires.
1984 Apollonian Civic
ISFP - The Artist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thread that disappeared sbarrera 5 116 05-03-2019, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62