Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Activists (1997-2002)
I think that the name "Dark Activists" is a perfect name for the final wave of the Millennial generation.

Why they should be called that:
*Many of the "activists" born during this time period, unfortunately, end up turning evil when they sway too far to a side. After or during the transformation, many may end up joining organizations like Identity Evropa, Generation Identity, FEMEN, or Antifa. Such examples include Nick Fuentes (an attendee in the Unite the Right rally and now an infamous white supremacist, born 1998), John Earnest (the Poway synagogue shooter, born 1999), and Shelby Shoup (threw milk at a college Republican, rumored to be a possible Antifa member, born 1999?)
*A lot of people in this age group may have been influenced by the Isla Vista shooting, the Michael Brown shooting, Gamergate, the rise of ISIS, and Brexit. Older members may have been influenced by Occupy Wall Street and the Trayvon Martin shooting. Younger members may have been influenced by the Trump v. Hillary election and the Unite the Right rally. These events may have led to "Dark Activists" becoming "Dark Activists".

Why the 1997-2002 span works:
*1997 and 2002 are probably outliers because during the September 2019 Climate Strikes, the impeachment of Donald Trump, the WWIII scare, and the coronavirus pandemic, the former was already out of college while the latter was still in high school. This makes 1998-2001 the core group.

*Usually lumped as Generation Z for not being at school or even born yet when 9/11 happened (which was when it turned from 3T to 4T), but never or rarely lumped as Homelanders due to being born before the establishment of Homeland Security.

*Their Silent Artist equivalent is most likely 1938-1943 (probably the target audience for the doo-wop and malt shop stuff in the mid 50's until the early 60's). Their Prophet equivalent is most likely 1955-1960 (elementary school during the rise of color TV). Their Nomad equivalent is most likely 1976-1981 (not at school yet or born the year after Reagan's victory in the Reagan v. Carter election, the event where it turned from 2T to 3T).

How it may not work:
*"Dark Activists" probably only describe a small number of people in this subgeneration. They are kind of like the black sheep of a family. Better names are probably "Zoomers", due to being the first ones to use Zoom as an educational outlet, or "Generation Katniss", due to probably being the prime audience for The Hunger Games.
That is a different way of looking at it. So the final wave of the Millennial Generation are the “Dark Activists” from 1997-2002, I would barely make that group being born in 2002, but how would you describe the other Millennial waves?
It's a good general idea. I called them flame throwers back in 1997. Quote:

"The flame throwers," 1996-2003 (Generation Y-c) (Uranus in Aquarius, Neptune in late Capricorn and Aquarius, Pluto in Sagittarius) This will be a very outgoing, irrepressible, exuberant generation, quick to question authority and convention. They will be brilliant intellectuals, inventors, reformers and propagandists.

To me the Parkland kids who arose and created one of the biggest rallies in history all by themselves after their friends were shot are typical and great examples.

http://philosopherswheel.com/generations.htm
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-29-2020, 04:03 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: It's a good general idea. I called them flame throwers back in 1997. Quote:

"The flame throwers," 1996-2003 (Generation Y-c) (Uranus in Aquarius, Neptune in late Capricorn and Aquarius, Pluto in Sagittarius) This will be a very outgoing, irrepressible, exuberant generation, quick to question authority and convention. They will be brilliant intellectuals, inventors, reformers and propagandists.

To me the Parkland kids who arose and created one of the biggest rallies in history all by themselves after their friends were shot are typical and great examples.

http://philosopherswheel.com/generations.htm
"Dark Activists" could also refer to having their coming of age years in a dark time, with the Parkland kids, like David Hogg (b. 2000) and Kyle Kashuv (b. 2001) epitomizing it. My range also happens to encompass Hunter Pollack (the brother of Meadow Pollack), who happens to be born in 1997.

But then, you will always have the "black sheep of the family" that will epitomize my first definition of a "Dark Activist":
*James Alex Fields (b. 1997), the murderer in the Unite the Right rally
*Holden Matthews (b. 1997?), NSBM fanatic who burnt down three churches last year
*Patrick Crusius (b. 1998), the El Paso shooter
*Nick Fuentes (b. 1998), an attendee in the Unite the Right rally
*Thomas Rousseau (b. 1998), the leader of Patriot Front
*Daniel Borden (b. 1998 or 1999), a violent protestor in the Unite the Right rally
*Logan Huysman (b. 1999?), the girl who was infamous for the "802-911-911-911-911-911" arrest video
*Shelby Shoup (b. 1999?), the girl who threw chocolate milk at a college Republican
*John Earnest (b. 1999), the Poway synagogue shooter
*"Dan from Long Island" (b. 1999), pseudonym of a Unite the Right 2 attendee
*Jaden McNeil (b. 1999 or 2000), one of Nick Fuentes' groupies
*Santino Legan (b. 2000), the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter
*"GI Joe" (b. 2000), pseudonym of a high ranking Generation Identity UK and Ireland member
*The anonymous female (age unknown, but definitely in the 1998-2001 range, as it took place in a college campus) who reacted strongly to someone holding an "all lives matter" sign