Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are "Old-School" Jews Making A Comeback?
Mayor Leaves Golf Club As Members Don’t Want Obama Welcomed Over Take On Israel
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892
I am particularly interested in what The Wonkette has to say about this.

And to provide some background to this story - and also to elaborate on my point: The Woodmont Country Club was created because other country clubs in the vicinity, such as Congressional and Chevy Chase, refused to admit Jews.
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892
(01-19-2017, 10:49 AM)Anthony 58 Wrote: I am particularly interested in what The Wonkette has to say about this.

And to provide some background to this story - and also to elaborate on my point: The Woodmont Country Club was created because other country clubs in the vicinity, such as Congressional and Chevy Chase, refused to admit Jews.
Some people are claiming that Obama's insistence on a two-State solution is harming Israel. Bah humbug!

I don't see a happy ending in that part of the world. The two sides are hardening their positions.