Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Democrats and Republicans want
We are truly in a 4th turning now, and what everyone wants, whether they know it or not, is a huge crisis, a massive conflict big enough to bring the country together.  People aren't aware of what they want, though; it's under the surface, never truly looked at or acknowledged.

Democrats want a war with Russia.  Hillary Clinton was prepared to take us there, and Democrats are frustrated by Donald Trump's foiling of this plan.  They're now hoping to find or manufacture evidence of ties between Trump and Russia which will allow them to remove Trump from office and put someone in his place who will bring the war about.

Republicans want the removal of all Muslims from the U.S. and western europe, the deportation of all Mexicans living in the U.S. illegally, the end of all Mexican immigration, and the end of multiculturalism.  There's the possibility of the deportation of the entire mexican american population, and if the above doesn't create enough drama, they will want a war with China.

Almost no one knows yet that this is what they want, but it's what they will attempt to bring about, given the chance.

For those who are confused by my statements about Democrats and Russia:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-...mir-putin/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/15/opinions/p...ir-ghitis/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Trump.html
(03-02-2017, 05:18 AM)Mickey123 Wrote: We are truly in a 4th turning now, and what everyone wants, whether they know it or not, is a huge crisis, a massive conflict big enough to bring the country together.  People aren't aware of what they want, though; it's under the surface, never truly looked at or acknowledged.

Democrats want a war with Russia.  Hillary Clinton was prepared to take us there, and Democrats are frustrated by Donald Trump's foiling of this plan.  They're now hoping to find or manufacture evidence of ties between Trump and Russia which will allow them to remove Trump from office and put someone in his place who will bring the war about.

Republicans want the removal of all Muslims from the U.S. and western europe, the deportation of all Mexicans living in the U.S. illegally, the end of all Mexican immigration, and the end of multiculturalism.  There's the possibility of the deportation of the entire mexican american population, and if the above doesn't create enough drama, they will want a war with China.

Almost no one knows yet that this is what they want, but it's what they will attempt to bring about, given the chance.

No, Democrats and Hillary Clinton do not want a war with Russia.

Republicans want as much money as possible for their rich clientele, at the expense of the rest of us. Democrats want good opportunity for everyone. The crisis is the conflict between these desires.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-02-2017, 06:28 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Republicans want as much money as possible for their rich clientele, at the expense of the rest of us. Democrats want good opportunity for everyone. The crisis is the conflict between these desires.

No, the crisis isn't just a result of different people wanting different things and fighting over them.

A crisis is the only way the unraveling can be resolved.  We wanted the revolutionary war, and the civil war, and the great depression and World War II, as these let us put the country together and formed the next high.

We want this crisis, and we're going to get it no matter what it takes.  We'll accept any form the crisis could take if necessary, but fault lines in society result in us being pulled towards particular potential crises.

Republicans are pulled towards one sort of crisis conflict, Democrats towards another, and neither has anything to do with money or good opportunity.
(03-02-2017, 05:18 AM)Mickey123 Wrote: We are truly in a 4th turning now, and what everyone wants, whether they know it or not, is a huge crisis, a massive conflict big enough to bring the country together.  People aren't aware of what they want, though; it's under the surface, never truly looked at or acknowledged.

Russia already started the war, you can either accept the reality or stick your head in the sand and be this saeculum's Neville Chamberlain. They and their Alt-Right puppets are threat to liberal democracy and need to be stopped.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
Quote:Russia already started the war, you can either accept the reality or stick your head in the sand and be this saeculum's Neville Chamberlain. They and their Alt-Right puppets are threat to liberal democracy and need to be stopped.

TRANSLATION: Liberals want a war with Russia.  Wink
(03-02-2017, 09:50 AM)SomeGuy Wrote:
Quote:Russia already started the war, you can either accept the reality or stick your head in the sand and be this saeculum's Neville Chamberlain. They and their Alt-Right puppets are threat to liberal democracy and need to be stopped.

TRANSLATION: neoLiberals want a war with Russia.  Wink

-- there fixed it 4 ya
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(03-02-2017, 06:28 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:

Republicans want as much money as possible for their rich clientele, at the expense of the rest of us. Democrats want good opportunity for everyone. The crisis is the conflict between these desires.

-- Eric what planet are you living on?
(03-02-2017, 07:10 AM)Mickey123 Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 06:28 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: Republicans want as much money as possible for their rich clientele, at the expense of the rest of us. Democrats want good opportunity for everyone. The crisis is the conflict between these desires.

No, the crisis isn't just a result of different people wanting different things and fighting over them.

A crisis is the only way the unraveling can be resolved.  We wanted the revolutionary war, and the civil war, and the great depression and World War II, as these let us put the country together and formed the next high.

We want this crisis, and we're going to get it no matter what it takes.  We'll accept any form the crisis could take if necessary, but fault lines in society result in us being pulled towards particular potential crises.

Republicans are pulled towards one sort of crisis conflict, Democrats towards another, and neither has anything to do with money or good opportunity.

Wishing for things doesn't make them so.  Russia meddled in our election and they are doing the same thing all over Europe.  How that plays out will determine whether we have a huge international issue or not.  Meanwhile, the DPRK is murdering people in public and not inside North Korea.  Finally, the Chinese are getting pissed off about it.  I doubt we'll do anything in Asia that might distract them from that task.

I have no idea how all this will play out, but triggering a war seems the least likely outcome.  Rising tensions, on the other hand, are pretty much baked in.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(03-02-2017, 10:33 AM)Marypoza Wrote:

-- there fixed it 4 ya

I have to agree with that.  If we had an active universal draft/national service program in place, the enthusiasm might be a lot less.  Nothing like the potential that sons and daughters may be selected for cannon-fodder duty to focus the mind.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(03-02-2017, 12:18 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Mickey123 or Mikski123?

Confused

Misha123?  Wink
(03-02-2017, 07:10 AM)Mickey123 Wrote:

All these crises were primarily domestic crises, not wars created so the USA would put the country together. Crises are not times when the country comes together. They are times when the country fights over what kind of country we are to be.

Quote:We want this crisis, and we're going to get it no matter what it takes.  We'll accept any form the crisis could take if necessary, but fault lines in society result in us being pulled towards particular potential crises.

Money IS the crisis. It's about who hogs it, and how the right-wing wants to block progress with libertarian and xenophobic slogans so that the bosses can keep it.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-02-2017, 10:35 AM)Marypoza Wrote:

I'm on Earth, observing what's happening. I'm not quite sure about you though.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

-- there fixed it 4 ya

SOME Neo-liberals and especially Neo-conservatives, maybe. "Liberal democracy" is something that Putin wants to destroy. It is not something to do with "liberals" as we understand the term in today's politics. Liberal democracy is our form of government, but during Crises, it's in danger, from foreign powers and/or domestic ones. Trump and Bannon and their supporters are deliberately endangering it here at home, while Putin is deliberately endangering it with his aggressive moves in Georgia, Syria, Ukraine, and his undermining of democracy in the USA, the Baltic and European countries. Both of these forces need to be stopped; but not necessarily with war. It's not what the USA should want, and a war won't happen because the protectors of liberal democracy "want" it. We don't "want" these very real threats. But this is a 4T, so we can't bet on a war not happening.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(03-02-2017, 02:01 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 10:35 AM)Marypoza Wrote:

I'm on Earth, observing what's happening. I'm not quite sure about you though.

-- well the hildabitch sure was pimping for a war with Russia. And we're talking about that irrelevant bitch again  Angry
(03-02-2017, 03:47 PM)Marypoza Wrote: -- well the hildabitch sure was pimping for a war with Russia. And we're talking about that irrelevant bitch again  Angry

I don't think she had any intentions, other than getting elected.  In some ways, that made her more like Trump, but let's be honest here.  In the universe of politicians from good and honest to conniving and sleazy, Trump really moved the bar on the low end.  Hillary is just a rank-and-file politico by comparison.

-- there fixed it 4 ya

I'm a progressive who opposes Putin for the same reason the Left opposed Hitler.
(03-02-2017, 06:59 PM)Odin Wrote:

-- there fixed it 4 ya

I'm a progressive who opposes Putin for the same reason the Left opposed Hitler.

OK, uh,   hmmm.  So since you oppose Putin, who do you support? At
---Value Added Cool
(03-02-2017, 07:14 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:

-- there fixed it 4 ya

Al Franken 2020! He's good enough, smart enough, and doggone it, people like him! Big Grin

-- there fixed it 4 ya

So the answer is "BECAUSE HITLER?"  What specifically has gotten you in such a murderous lather? Rolleyes
(03-03-2017, 08:16 AM)Odin Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 07:14 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 09:50 AM)SomeGuy Wrote: TRANSLATION: neoLiberals want a war with Russia.  Wink

-- there fixed it 4 ya

Al Franken 2020! He's good enough, smart enough, and doggone it, people like him! Big Grin

-- ok so, if Al Franken were to run & win in  2020, would the 2020s be another Al Franken decade? The 1980s already being the Al Franken decade, of course. The decades are 1/2 saeculum apart. Thoughts anybody?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Democrats lost the working class Mikebert 12 14,681 08-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Last Post: David Horn