Elielevin
(Senior Member on Old Forum)

Registration Date: 02-07-2017
Date of Birth: Hidden (63 years old)
Local Time: 04-20-2024 at 04:26 AM

Elielevin's Forum Info
Total Posts: 1 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 49 Minutes, 8 Seconds
Members Referred: 0

Elielevin's Contact Details
Email: Send Elielevin an email.

Additional Info About Elielevin
Bio: I'm b-a-a-a-ck! I was a senior member of the old forums, starting in the late 1990s. My last post on those forums was in March 2016. I was sad that Howe killed them, but life does move along!

I am a very first cohort Gen-X. I have been interested in Generational Theory since 1997, when I picked Strauss and Howe's The Fourth Turning off of the Rio Rancho, NM Library shelf because the title intrigued me. I am the mother of two Millenials, a first wave daughter (mid-80's) and a second-wave son (mid-90's). After much relationship trauma common to 60's cohort X-ers, I am in a happy marriage to a Boomer (we all have our faults!) who is an engineer who can never retire!

Currently, I own and help manage a ranch in Southwestern New Mexico. We purchased that ranch after losing about one-third of our investments in the Crash of 2008. I am also in the last stages of writing my dissertation on Autism Policy in New Mexico and graduating from ABD to Ph.D this year. Finally! I have several alternative sets of plans for after, depending on what the economy and the country do as this crisis deepens.
Sex: Female