Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It looks like Trump is setting the mood for the 1T.
(12-03-2016, 12:30 AM)2Legit2Quit Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 07:49 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: We have all been deceived.

The Economic Right (the sorts who believe that no human suffering is in excess so long as the Master Class gets whatever it can get) has played a game with the single-area  interests (for guns, school prayer, and fundamentalist control of the educational culture, but against homosexuality and reproductive rights), offering themselves as the only ones who care about such things. I have heard people say that they voted for Donald Trump because they wanted to support "God's Law" even if Donald Trump is the most immoral man to ever get nominated by a major political party for President. For the single-issue Right no human suffering is in excess so long as it leads one to Jesus. Eternity is everything, and it is worth being burned alive if in a preventable industrial accident if such spares one from the harsh judgment of a cruel God. Happiness in This World is suspect. Sadist, meet masochist. Ultra-materialist, meet the ultimate deniers of bliss through materialism.  

The Economic Right has also aligned itself with a white, rural mass low culture whose devotees (Sarah Palin's "Real America")  believe fails to get the respect that it deserves. Anything exotic, arcane, or cosmopolitan fares badly in the rural areas of the Midlands, Mountain South, and Deep South. To be sure, Atlanta and Dallas  may be as culturally sophisticated as such Northern cities as Cleveland and Milwaukee... but  there are few such cities south and east of I-35 and I-64. The white, rural mass low culture is highly commercialized and only slightly creative -- but it is a big part of America. Wal*Mart serves it well. Maybe those of us who love hip-hop, folk, classical, or jazz don't have to adopt it, but we need to recognize the 'country' culture as valid as ours because it is far more American. Remember: if you are listening to Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, or Chopin, you are not listening to truly American music. Maybe you better fit the cultures of the old Hohenzollern and Hapsburg Empires than America.

White people who still have ties to the rustic culture are still the majority. You may prefer your un-American music and literature, your foreign films, your pseudo-French (if not French!) wines, and your micro-brews that are closer to German or Czech tastes in beer than to the mass-market swill that people drink to get drunk. If you truly love America, then maybe you need to defer to the unvarnished tastes of the "Real America" that won a smashing victory on November 8. Defer or cut yourself off from many possible friends.

If you dislike that culture, then maybe you are not really American. You either have become more Czech or Belgian than American, you are still a member of some Latin-American or Asian ethnic group even if your ancestors haven't been outside the US since the nineteenth century, or you are tied to some part of the Black Power movement that became part of the black middle class. But if you despise the majoritarian white culture, don't even think of any attempt to pry the white working class from the Hard Right. Cultural identity is a visceral quality, and the Hard Right has won the "Real America". Political entities that once seemed solid, like the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Soviet Union, and Yugoslavia demonstrate what can happen under ethnic polarization. Cultural polarization is just as real.
Sorry, that diatribe is cocked. 

The Dems are now the party of the capitalists. Trump's election, like similar political shifts in Europe, is a repudiation of neoliberalism. 

Dems are not progressive any longer, they are the Republicans with a new name.

A big difference between the USA and about every other country in the First World is a strong Protestant fundamentalism at most marginal in all other First World countries. The majoritarian white culture in America is a composite of old English cultures that have largely vanished in England.

Cultural differences are real. I see the Hard Right as a coalition between groups that get along so long as they stay clear of each other except for some occasional political meetings like Party Conventions in which they agree to stick it to those not among them. Think of the old Democratic coalition between Northern white ethnics, mostly blue-collar workers, and Southern racist agrarians. All they had in common was a hostility to Corporate America. They could be politically aligned so long as they rarely met each other.

The super-rich do not want a middle class. They want plantation-style inequality with, so far as I can tell, almost everyone suffering for them. Donald Trump loyally offers that to a Master Class that wants everything for themselves. Under-educated whites who resent educated people as the proximate elites want to tear such people down.

Class warfare can get real in America. In recent years it has been largely cultural (often ethnic or religious) identity. Note well that the black, Hispanic, and Asian components of the middle class get respect from the poor of their ethnic groups. White middle-class groups do not.

I see America in a race between coalition-building of middle-class types to get political power that allows their continued existence and a new feudalism that can be established with torture chambers, labor camps, 're-education' centers, and mass graves full of people who used to be somewhat successful but refused to endure the New Peonage. If you think that Obama could divide Americans for what he is, then wait until you see how polarized the America of Donald Trump will be.

As whatever caution in public life disappears as the Silent die off, intolerance of opposing values intensifies, compromise vanishes as a potential solution for any issue of the day, rhetoric becomes increasingly hostile, as economic distress worsens, and people become more scared and less conciliatory... that begins to sound at best like 1860 in America or the 1930s in Spain. Maybe Yugoslavia in the 1990s.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

I imagine the mood of the 1st to be something like this: http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/i...no-losers/
(11-20-2016, 07:22 AM)Mikebert Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 08:41 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 12:42 PM)Mikebert Wrote: I don't understand this thread title.  Most assume the 4T started in 2008, so we are 8 years in.  The nominal length for turnings is 22 years and the last one lasted 24, so lets use 22.  This forecasts the start of the 1T around 2030.  Isn't a little early to be talking about the 1T?

Many that use 2008 as the start of the 4T clearly ignore the fact that Katrina clearly demonstrated that the status quo wasn't working, in fact couldn't work.  As such I've always placed the start at 2005-2006 meaning the turning is now 10 years old, and should be headed towards its climax now.  After 8 years in January 2025 I would imagine that Pence or perhaps a Trumpist GOP will be taking over and that will be the face of the 1T.

Of course I view the Trump revolution as analogous to the Glorious Revolution.  The liberals on this board have already said he's likely James II but I highly doubt that.

So you think Trump is a Russian tool? Huh

Of course not. I leave that particular conspiracy theory to the likes of Alphabet Soup. Rather I would argue that instead of a Royalist figure he is a Parliamentarian one. Remember in the Glorious Revolution the primacy of Parliament over the Crown was established. I have a feeling that a great deal of what will be happen will be involving massive decentralization of those things not expressly the province of the Federal Government as per our very old constitution.

That is of course assuming the US can maintain its Anglo Saxon traditions intact. If it cannot the nation is lost.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(12-03-2016, 12:30 AM)2Legit2Quit Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 07:49 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: We have all been deceived.

The Economic Right (the sorts who believe that no human suffering is in excess so long as the Master Class gets whatever it can get) has played a game with the single-area  interests (for guns, school prayer, and fundamentalist control of the educational culture, but against homosexuality and reproductive rights), offering themselves as the only ones who care about such things. I have heard people say that they voted for Donald Trump because they wanted to support "God's Law" even if Donald Trump is the most immoral man to ever get nominated by a major political party for President. For the single-issue Right no human suffering is in excess so long as it leads one to Jesus. Eternity is everything, and it is worth being burned alive if in a preventable industrial accident if such spares one from the harsh judgment of a cruel God. Happiness in This World is suspect. Sadist, meet masochist. Ultra-materialist, meet the ultimate deniers of bliss through materialism.  

The Economic Right has also aligned itself with a white, rural mass low culture whose devotees (Sarah Palin's "Real America")  believe fails to get the respect that it deserves. Anything exotic, arcane, or cosmopolitan fares badly in the rural areas of the Midlands, Mountain South, and Deep South. To be sure, Atlanta and Dallas  may be as culturally sophisticated as such Northern cities as Cleveland and Milwaukee... but  there are few such cities south and east of I-35 and I-64. The white, rural mass low culture is highly commercialized and only slightly creative -- but it is a big part of America. Wal*Mart serves it well. Maybe those of us who love hip-hop, folk, classical, or jazz don't have to adopt it, but we need to recognize the 'country' culture as valid as ours because it is far more American. Remember: if you are listening to Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, or Chopin, you are not listening to truly American music. Maybe you better fit the cultures of the old Hohenzollern and Hapsburg Empires than America.

White people who still have ties to the rustic culture are still the majority. You may prefer your un-American music and literature, your foreign films, your pseudo-French (if not French!) wines, and your micro-brews that are closer to German or Czech tastes in beer than to the mass-market swill that people drink to get drunk. If you truly love America, then maybe you need to defer to the unvarnished tastes of the "Real America" that won a smashing victory on November 8. Defer or cut yourself off from many possible friends.

If you dislike that culture, then maybe you are not really American. You either have become more Czech or Belgian than American, you are still a member of some Latin-American or Asian ethnic group even if your ancestors haven't been outside the US since the nineteenth century, or you are tied to some part of the Black Power movement that became part of the black middle class. But if you despise the majoritarian white culture, don't even think of any attempt to pry the white working class from the Hard Right. Cultural identity is a visceral quality, and the Hard Right has won the "Real America". Political entities that once seemed solid, like the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Soviet Union, and Yugoslavia demonstrate what can happen under ethnic polarization. Cultural polarization is just as real.
Sorry, that diatribe is cocked. 

The Dems are now the party of the capitalists. Trump's election, like similar political shifts in Europe, is a repudiation of neoliberalism. 

A big difference between the USA and about every other country in the First World is a strong Protestant fundamentalism at most marginal in all other First World countries. The majoritarian white culture in America is a composite of  old English cultures that have largely vanished in England.

Cultural differences are real. I see the Hard Right as a coalition between groups that get along so long as they stay clear of each other except for some occasional political meetings like Party Conventions  in which they agree to stick it to those not among them. Think of the old Democratic coalition between Northern white ethnics, mostly blue-collar workers, and Southern racist agrarians. All they had in common was a hostility to Corporate America. They could be politically aligned so long as they rarely met each other.

The super-rich do not want a middle class. They want plantation-style inequality with, so far as I can tell, almost everyone suffering for them. Donald Trump loyally offers that to a Master Class that wants everything for themselves. Under-educated whites who resent educated people as the proximate elites want to tear such people down.

Class warfare can get real in America. In recent years it has been largely cultural (often ethnic or religious) identity. Note well that the black, Hispanic, and Asian components of the middle class get respect from the poor of their ethnic groups. White middle-class groups do not.

I see America in a race between coalition-building of middle-class types to get political power that allows their continued existence and a new feudalism that can be established with torture chambers, labor camps, 're-education' centers, and mass graves full of people who used to be somewhat successful but refused to endure the New Peonage or consign their children to it. If you think that Obama could divide Americans for what he is, then wait until you see how polarized the America of Donald Trump will be.

As whatever caution in public life disappears as the Silent die off, intolerance of opposing values intensifies, compromise vanishes as a potential solution for any issue of the day, rhetoric becomes increasingly hostile, regional divides that used to be slight or non-existent become all-too-real, international tensions mount, economic distress worsens, and people become more scared and less conciliatory... that begins to sound at best like 1860 in America or, worse, the 1930s in Spain. Maybe Yugoslavia in the 1990s.

Imagine an economic elite that has the arrogance to tell the common man that survival is a privileged to be earned at the harsh terms of that elite. At that point, the fundamental decencies of the American experiment are no more.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

2Legit2Quit Wrote:Trump's election, like similar political shifts in Europe, is a repudiation of neoliberalism. 

No it isn't.  It is an emphasis on different aspects of neoliberalism:

That two investors — Mr. Mnuchin and Mr. Ross — will occupy two major economic positions in the new administration is the most powerful signal yet that Mr. Trump plans to emphasize policies friendly to Wall Street, like tax cuts and a relaxation of regulation, in the early days of his administration. While that approach has been cheered by investors (the stocks of Bank of America, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley have been on a tear since the election)…
Was there a trend towards nationalism here in the US in the late 1930s? I know there was a trend towards isolationism up until the attack of Pearl Harbor, which btw will be 75 years this month. European nations underwent intense nationalism in their last 4T but did it persist through their 1Ts?
Nationalism took it course... eventually American nationalism became entwined with anti-fascism. Once the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, one could not escape patriotic nationalism.

(12-03-2016, 12:30 AM)2Legit2Quit Wrote: The Dems are now the party of the capitalists. Trump's election, like similar political shifts in Europe, is a repudiation of neoliberalism. 

Dms are not progressive any longer, they are the Republicans with a new name.

You can't be serious! How can guys like you post things that are the exact opposite of the truth, and think it can stick? Amazing!
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Hello again, long time no see!

If you recall, I predicted Trump's presidential victory over at the old forum. I told you he would win the election, and suggested that Donald J. Trump was the GC. I found the combined message of anti-laissez faire Rustbelt Nationalism, anti-establishment political punk rock and anti-immigration rhetoric irresistible. Here was the great synthesis, the Promethean spirit of our age, American style! And if it's right for America, soon enough a variant becomes the New Look of Europe as well, perhaps headed by our maiden of France, Marine Le Pen. That might have been over a year ago, I don't remember exactly, but back then not one of you wanted to believe me. Trump was just a clown and would be knocked out in the primaries. Well, for a few exceptions of course. Rags most likely, and perhaps one or two others with their heads screwed right and not inundated with Blue Pill soda.

Just wanted to put that down and bask in it for a while. Cool  Apparently, sometimes you know the hearts and minds of the American people better than the Americans do themselves.  Big Grin

Now, we just have to wait and see if he can form a useful cabinet to work for him, given the dysfunctional "insider"-pro mechanics of Washington and the fact that the Senate is dominated by the very Republican establishment that wants nothing less than to destroy him. As we have recently seen, it hasn't begun very well...

Barring that however, I suggest that in fact, we are indeed headed towards a new era and everything will Work Out Fine. Come the early 2020's, even the most log headed American pinko liberal leftie will realize there is Morning in America, and somehow we have collectively managed as a civilization to slip into a new 1st Turning American High.

And if you look at it from the early 80's challenger's viewpoint, it all lines up neatly as well:

1st Turning: 1943-1963 (20 years)
2nd Turning: 1963-1980 (17 years)
3rd Turning: 1980-2001 (21 years)
4th Turnng: 2001-2022-ish? (21 years)

Soon it will be the 1950's all over again and things that were wronged from the Awakening to this day will be set back straight, yet on a higher level. Can't wait. Here we go...

Respectfully,
Tuss
Every time period believes the Crisis "is now".

1970 Core X

Gothenburg, Sweden
(12-03-2016, 04:00 PM)FLBones Wrote: Was there a trend towards nationalism here in the US in the late 1930s? I know there was a trend towards isolationism up until the attack of Pearl Harbor, which btw will be 75 years this month. European nations underwent intense nationalism in their last 4T but did it persist through their 1Ts?

Depends upon what you mean by Nationalism and how you look at it. Europe in the 1T was dominated by a democratic nationalism as the secure basis of the welfare nation state. All the conservative lifestyle stability of the United States in the 50's was present in Europe too. For instance, politically, there was much talk of "the end of ideology" since everyone from left to right thought essentially the same about democracy, society and where it ought to be headed. The foremost political philosopher of the day was Isaiah Berlin and his idea of "negative liberty", securing fairness, impartiality and objectivity to the political and social process. Calm waters.

Nevertheless, one could perhaps say that the war and the treatment of the Jews by National Socialism had broken the back of nationalism and conservatism in a moral sense. Spiritually, the 1T was defended by a technocratic, scientific-behavioralist, pragmatist rationality, not by aesthetics or deep feelings of connection through blood and soil. So when the 2T started steamrolling across Europe, there was no effective defense against it as the young Noble Savage radicals could always point to the recent past in order to discredit and pathologize the existing social order.

1970 Core X

Gothenburg, Sweden
(12-06-2016, 05:04 AM)taramarie Wrote: I very much doubt culturally you will change it back to the 50s. I dare them to shove women back in that role for a start. Best of luck with that. Lol I would love to see that happen. I bring that up because one of the complaints I have heard is that families broke up aka women left the nest for higher pastures. If they think that women will go back to that role anytime soon ....well and I thought Eric was delusional!  You can try. You will fail in that respect. What is that I smell? A cultural revolution. Two clashing on both sides. What does that remind me of? Oh that is right...the civil war. Lets just say I would not be surprised at all if this happens. Especially if the division, culture and economy becomes even more toxic than it already is.

It will not be the same, it will be totally different, but it will still be similar enough that people who lived in the 50's will suddenly turn around and discover that the age reminds them of a period they once lived in, long ago. Like a forgotten scent from childhood or the perfume of a young woman you once knew.

Women will be more traditionalist than they are right now, perhaps not as much as in the 50's and certainly not in the same way, but still. You can already see it in the antifeminist young women on YouTube. They are fed up. They've had enough. They just want to be real women, treated and regarded as such. They take the red pill. Currently however, we still live in an era of gender extermination leveling by indoctrination and brainwashing. That will stop.

1970 Core X

Gothenburg, Sweden
Feminism was necessary a hundred years ago when women couldn't vote, but I question its validity today. Feminism, from my perspective seems outdated and unnecessary in today's society.
(12-06-2016, 02:58 AM)Tuss Wrote: Hello again, long time no see!

If you recall, I predicted Trump's presidential victory over at the old forum. I told you he would win the election, and suggested that Donald J. Trump was the GC. I found the combined message of  anti-laissez faire Rustbelt Nationalism, anti-establishment political punk rock and anti-immigration rhetoric irresistible. Here was the great synthesis, the Promethean spirit of our age, American style! And if it's right for America, soon enough a variant becomes the New Look of Europe as well, perhaps headed by our maiden of France, Marine Le Pen. That might have been over a year ago, I don't remember exactly, but back then not one of you wanted to believe me. Trump was just a clown and would be knocked out in the primaries. Well, for a few exceptions of course. Rags most likely, and perhaps one or two others with their heads screwed right and not inundated with Blue Pill soda.

Just wanted to put that down and bask in it for a while. Cool  Apparently, sometimes you know the hearts and minds of the American people better than the Americans do themselves.  Big Grin

Now, we just have to wait and see if he can form a useful cabinet to work for him, given the dysfunctional "insider"-pro mechanics of Washington and the fact that the Senate is dominated by the very Republican establishment that wants nothing less than to destroy him. As we have recently seen, it hasn't begun very well...

That would be tolerable if it weren't clear that all that rhetoric was 100% BS and the Trump Administration will be Tea Party Lassez-Faire "drown the government in a bathtub" idiocy on steroids. Trump is a con man and the working class just got conned.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain
(12-03-2016, 12:30 AM)2Legit2Quit Wrote: Sorry, that diatribe is cocked. 

True about the Dems.  We are still too early to know what the hell Trump will do.  I'm assuming it won't be good, but how bad, and in what way, is hard to know.  As far as this being a global phenomenon, I think that's goes without saying at this point. 

It may be a good time for the disrupters to examine their assumptions and decide just how valuable it is to tear down a creaky structure with no plans to build something better in its place.  Hoping for the best hasn't worked all that well lately.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(12-03-2016, 07:21 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 12:30 AM)2Legit2Quit Wrote: The Dems are now the party of the capitalists. Trump's election, like similar political shifts in Europe, is a repudiation of neoliberalism. 

Dms are not progressive any longer, they are the Republicans with a new name.

You can't be serious! How can guys like you post things that are the exact opposite of the truth, and think it can stick? Amazing!

Sorry Eric, but both parties have been coopted -- perhaps beyond recovery.  In Europe, fringe parties are starting to move out of the shadows and may be real power centers.   I assume that Marine Le Pen will soon be running France.  Five Star has a shot in Italy.

Here, we have two viable parties, but there is at least a small possibility that something new can emerge.  Trump thinks it can, and is working hard to make that happen.  The rest of the GOP is deer-in-the-headlights dumbstruck, so he might succeed.  If there is a backlash, the GOP may fragment.  Still, the Dems are solidly in the capitalist camp, so they may become the new conservative party.  The GOP will then be the radicals or reactionaries, depending on how that mess plays-out.

Notice the lack of Progressive alternatives, for now at least.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.
(12-06-2016, 07:45 AM)FLBones Wrote: Feminism was necessary a hundred years ago when women couldn't vote, but I question its validity today. Feminism, from my perspective seems outdated and unnecessary in today's society.

In the U.S., the tax system still strongly pressures women in married couples to stay home rather than having careers.  That needs to be fixed.  Ivanka Trump has proposed some fixes, but those may or may not happen at this point; it may have to wait until the next awakening.
(12-06-2016, 07:55 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 12:30 AM)2Legit2Quit Wrote: Sorry, that diatribe is cocked. 

True about the Dems.  We are still too early to know what the hell Trump will do.

Well, he's appointed a guy with a Goldman Sachs background to Treasury, just like the last few presidents, so it now seems less hopeful that he'll avoid pandering to the financial elites the way the last few presidents did.
(12-06-2016, 08:59 AM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 07:45 AM)FLBones Wrote: Feminism was necessary a hundred years ago when women couldn't vote, but I question its validity today. Feminism, from my perspective seems outdated and unnecessary in today's society.

In the U.S., the tax system still strongly pressures women in married couples to stay home rather than having careers.  That needs to be fixed.  Ivanka Trump has proposed some fixes, but those may or may not happen at this point; it may have to wait until the next awakening.

Inadequate pay of their husbands is far more likely to drive working-class women into the workforce than any tax policies. Middle-class women are more likely to work to use abilities not strictly 'domestic'.

It is more likely that taxes will be raised heavily upon the middle class to give tax breaks to the super-rich, the only people whose economic interests will get the ear of the Trump Administration. Highly taxes on professional occupations can compel people to decide whether they want to work mostly to pay taxes to support a government that does nothing for them or to do unpaid activities (like creative work or volunteer activity with little view toward getting an income).

(12-06-2016, 05:36 AM)Tuss Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 05:04 AM)taramarie Wrote: I very much doubt culturally you will change it back to the 50s. I dare them to shove women back in that role for a start. Best of luck with that. Lol I would love to see that happen. I bring that up because one of the complaints I have heard is that families broke up aka women left the nest for higher pastures. If they think that women will go back to that role anytime soon ....well and I thought Eric was delusional!  You can try. You will fail in that respect. What is that I smell? A cultural revolution. Two clashing on both sides. What does that remind me of? Oh that is right...the civil war. Lets just say I would not be surprised at all if this happens. Especially if the division, culture and economy becomes even more toxic than it already is.

It will not be the same, it will be totally different, but it will still be similar enough that people who lived in the 50's will suddenly turn around and discover that the age reminds them of a period they once lived in, long ago. Like a forgotten scent from childhood or the perfume of a young woman you once knew.

Women will be more traditionalist than they are right now, perhaps not as much as in the 50's and certainly not in the same way, but still. You can already see it in the antifeminist young women on YouTube. They are fed up. They've had enough. They just want to be real women, treated and regarded as such. They take the red pill. Currently however, we still live in an era of gender extermination leveling by indoctrination and brainwashing. That will stop.
My African American fiancé gets the creeps whenever people talk about how great the 50s were in America. Besides the issue of women being housewives, secretaries, teachers, or nurses, there was a little problem called Jim Crow. "Colored people" cleaned houses and office buildings, did landscaping, and had to go to separate schools, use separate restrooms, couldn't use the same public facilities as whites, etc... And certainly, a black man could not marry a white lady and my honey and I could not be together.
(12-06-2016, 05:36 AM)Tuss Wrote: You can already see it in the antifeminist young women on YouTube. They are fed up. They've had enough. They just want to be real women, treated and regarded as such. They take the red pill. Currently however, we still live in an era of gender extermination leveling by indoctrination and brainwashing. That will stop.

Alt-Right propaganda on You-Tube isn't indicative of anything regarding what women actually think. Rolleyes
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was 911 & the Cultural Aftermath/Change in National Mood Part of This Crisis Period? TheNomad 85 47,007 02-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund