Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here It Comes?
I've been waiting for this for a while now.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security...ker-warns/

All that is required now is to shift the "Terror" plot from Afghani-bin-Laden-esque figures (which then shifted to Iraq) to Iran.

Recent stories report Iran and Syria warning they control the Persian Gulf and the U.S. should leave. 

It seems this 4th Turning scenario might be inevitable.  I came to this forum I think last year?  I thought perhaps the Turning might be already in motion and a SOFT reboot, but I must say the wind is not swaying my way on that, sadly.

If we look into this, it is clear the Straw Man was created in 2001, it redefined "enemy" and completely redefined what it means to "attack".  I am still unsure WHERE exactly 911 fits into this Turning scenario.... many have said "911 was not the game-changer" or whatever, but I would call a total overhaul on what it means to be AT WAR and WHO EXACTLY is the enemy was redefined in 2001 like nothing before it....... the WWII - Korea - Vietnam - Persian Gulf were all the same: a fixed enemy in theater of a fixed place.  Clearly-drawn ideology/boundaries.

911 broke the mold on all that.

Now, all need do is say "Terror" then point to anyone or any PLACE on a map and then war has suddenly appeared.  I mean, can anyone else confirm?  After 2001, FBI and Homeland were breaking down doors in BUFFALO NEW YORK to bust Terror Cells.  I say Buffalo because there exists no reason for anyone to be IN Buffalo (the most random place) and if FEDS are searching there, they could be searching Omaha or Pittsburgh and anywhere.

So, this whole thing is still playing on ignorance and racial profiling and the fact hardly anyone can point to "Arabia" on a map to know what countries/religions/cultures are there................. they only know "Arab" means "Terror".  Anyone under the age of 20yo has been trained by association with planes flying into buildings that "Arab People" hate us and want to kill us because we are free Exclamation But by very definition, Israel is Arab.  Go figure.

Really.  Can anyone say that is untrue?  Seriously.  Are we being real right now?

So, to many, there is no difference between Iran and Syria......... it's all "Terror" so we have to rip it down.  The one difference is now Iran has powerful capabilities and possible global alliance with northern Asia (Russia) since Iran is southern Asia.  I mean, to not know that in this circumstance is like saying Canada would not ally with America when invaded by ................ Wakanda.

Anyway, I sense a mad blow off that is just waiting to pop.  When it does, the president will receive salvation in the form of The Great Distraction --- a foreign menace --- where he is able to maneuver out of her personal problems to focus on some real devastation.  He is going to make an excellent war president.  War presidents need a lot of posturing and quick words of atrophied dogma.

I'm sad this has to happen. Undecided Huh Sleepy
(08-29-2018, 11:44 AM)TheNomad Wrote: I've been waiting for this for a while now.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security...ker-warns/

All that is required now is to shift the "Terror" plot from Afghani-bin-Laden-esque figures (which then shifted to Iraq) to Iran.

Recent stories report Iran and Syria warning they control the Persian Gulf and the U.S. should leave. 

It seems this 4th Turning scenario might be inevitable.  I came to this forum I think last year?  I thought perhaps the Turning might be already in motion and a SOFT reboot, but I must say the wind is not swaying my way on that, sadly.

If we look into this, it is clear the Straw Man was created in 2001, it redefined "enemy" and completely redefined what it means to "attack".  I am still unsure WHERE exactly 911 fits into this Turning scenario.... many have said "911 was not the game-changer" or whatever, but I would call a total overhaul on what it means to be AT WAR and WHO EXACTLY is the enemy was redefined in 2001 like nothing before it....... the WWII - Korea - Vietnam - Persian Gulf were all the same: a fixed enemy in theater of a fixed place.  Clearly-drawn ideology/boundaries.

911 broke the mold on all that.

Now, all need do is say "Terror" then point to anyone or any PLACE on a map and then war has suddenly appeared.  I mean, can anyone else confirm?  After 2001, FBI and Homeland were breaking down doors in BUFFALO NEW YORK to bust Terror Cells.  I say Buffalo because there exists no reason for anyone to be IN Buffalo (the most random place) and if FEDS are searching there, they could be searching Omaha or Pittsburgh and anywhere.

So, this whole thing is still playing on ignorance and racial profiling and the fact hardly anyone can point to "Arabia" on a map to know what countries/religions/cultures are there................. they only know "Arab" means "Terror".  Anyone under the age of 20yo has been trained by association with planes flying into buildings that "Arab People" hate us and want to kill us because we are free Exclamation But by very definition, Israel is Arab.  Go figure.

Really.  Can anyone say that is untrue?  Seriously.  Are we being real right now?

So, to many, there is no difference between Iran and Syria......... it's all "Terror" so we have to rip it down.  The one difference is now Iran has powerful capabilities and possible global alliance with northern Asia (Russia) since Iran is southern Asia.  I mean, to not know that in this circumstance is like saying Canada would not ally with America when invaded by ................ Wakanda.

Anyway, I sense a mad blow off that is just waiting to pop.  When it does, the president will receive salvation in the form of The Great Distraction --- a foreign menace --- where he is able to maneuver out of her personal problems to focus on some real devastation.  He is going to make an excellent war president.  War presidents need a lot of posturing and quick words of atrophied dogma.

I'm sad this has to happen. Undecided Huh Sleepy

Its sad that folks believe this Neocon fake news.

1. Iranians are not Arabs, but Persians. Persians are an IndoEuropean folk. Farsi, the language is related to English.
2.Iranians  are Shiites. Shiites had nothing to do with 911. Sunnis based in Saudi Arabia did 911.
3. The US sanctioned Iran because ... nukes. Those sanctions worked and netted the nuclear agreement Trumpenfurfur tore up for no good reason.
4. Syria: The US shouldn't even be there because whatever alternative to Assad will be worse, just like Libya and Iraq.
5. The US needs to get the fuck out of Afghanistan. Nobody has given a reason for that asinine war. There is no terror plot for the US in Afghanistan. Rather the US is terrorizing Afghans with bombing.

Yes, it's all a distraction because we have a cabal of idiotic Neocons running foreign policy.
---Value Added Cool
Yes, that's all true. Except; we aren't in Syria. The US had some special forces beyond Assad's area, and they were fighting the IS.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(08-29-2018, 05:44 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Yes, that's all true. Except; we aren't in Syria. The US had some special forces beyond Assad's area, and they were fighting the IS.

Yes we are.  Trump fired missles into Syria.  I classify inbound weapons and special forces as "in Syria". Tongue Big Grin Cool Also, I classify "all of Syria" as "Assad's area". Idea
---Value Added Cool
"Sunnis based in Saudi Arabia did 911"

Isn't that really just another way to say "Arabs attacked us because we are free and they hate freedom"?  What is bin laden or whoever really did it (ppl refuse to entertain the idea the cabal of which you speak operate at much higher frequencies and plot over greater amounts of time we comprehend) what is bin laden V any "arab man/men/people/(goats?)" in a turban to the average American?  It's the same thing.  

Is Israel "arab" or not.  Be real for a minute.  

You say gtfo of afghanistan but in this last cycle at least, America considers the very world to be there for it to use as platforms whether it be Economics (Rise: Japan, Germany), War (E. Europe, Korean peninsula, Vietnamese peninsula, etc) or Labor Outsourcing (India, China, etc).  

It seems THIS America was created bespoke for the current president.  Meaning, if you take - in spirit - all the global collateral from WWII and America's ascension to dominance and you then apply it to reality?  THIS America was made for the MOST self-centered and ego-driven creatures to rule it.

In a way, is this not frankenstein come home to roost?  What will we learn in this Turning to do differently?  Obviously nothing or we wouldn't be talking about consistently repeating saeculums.  CAN WE AFFECT CHANGE
oh and I have to add --------- because you add it lightly and with dustover, but you said Iran Nukes. Is this another version of the Iraqian yellowcake happening from Africa? That was pretty wild statement (not yours but the yellowcake) and back then ppl talked of it in hushed voices because we were still hearing/seeing planes exploding in our collective nightmares) yet now, the yellowcake is as yellow SNOW in July.

It may be semantics, the idea reactors =/= bombs, but average American doesn't know/care about that. To them, reactor IS bomb. I would go so far as to say if America went to persian gulf and threw enough rocks, Iran wouldn't have to do anything at all, let alone throw a nuke at us. Russia would intervene, China, probably all the other western powers would scourge us. INDIA would even be pissed off.

ru following yet? To avoid all this, you set up a Straw Man in advance and place him in the region as Just Cause. The attack on Seattle (which has not happened) by a band of ..................................................... Iranians? It really doesn't need to be more than that. If you see some devastation in Seattle and the news reads "Iranian Nationals" America gets up out of the recliner as with Pearl Harbor. We can't be judged, and you are either with us or against us.

You really don't see it?

The Straw Man exists. I mean, it isn't REAL, but the idea exists nonetheless. It now allows America to push pin anywhere on the globe and say "look! TERROR!" and then with righteous conviction, to ACT. Prior to 911, you would have to actually see a ship or plane with a national symbol or foreign writing or even wreckage of captured hostiles standing up for their nation of origin. It is all different post 911. A group of people hiding in a shed in suburban Tacoma is now the "source" for the seeds of WWIII. War just became so much simpler, easy to explain and foment.
(08-29-2018, 08:26 PM)TheNomad Wrote:
Quote:"Sunnis based in Saudi Arabia did 911"

Isn't that really just another way to say "Arabs attacked us because we are free and they hate freedom"?  What is bin laden or whoever really did it (ppl refuse to entertain the idea the cabal of which you speak operate at much higher frequencies and plot over greater amounts of time we comprehend) what is bin laden V any "arab man/men/people/(goats?)" in a turban to the average American?  It's the same thing.  

It's nice you're probing. Cool   The nitty gritty is that the US was friends with Osama Bin Laden and his band of Mujuadeen in Afghanistan to get the Russians out. The US stuck some military bases in Osama's country, Saudi Arabia. Osama didn't like that because "infidels" were polluting the holy land , Saudi Arabia with said bases. He told the US to get those bases out or their would be trouble.  The US just blew him off and kept the  bases. The trouble was 911. So, to be precise, it wasn't "Arabs", but our former friends in Afghanistan who turned on us. The precise term for that is "blowback".  < Look it up and get enlightened, my friend.

Quote:Is Israel "arab" or not.  Be real for a minute.  

Israel should be a Jewish/Palestinian  homeland. However, Netanwahoo just sees it as for Jews only. I just beg to differ with Netanwahoo in that it *should be for both for Jews and Palestinians.

Quote:You say gtfo of afghanistan but in this last cycle at least, America considers the very world to be there for it to use as platforms whether it be Economics (Rise: Japan, Germany), War (E. Europe, Korean peninsula, Vietnamese peninsula, etc) or Labor Outsourcing (India, China, etc).  

Afghanistan is just the start my friend.  If the US isn't to go the way as prior empires and yes, we're an empire now. Few will accept this as a real thing, but I do. You see there are but two choices.

1. We keep going on the imperial project and at some point collapse like all others. All empires collapse into a heap of rubble. That's just how it goes. That point is most likely closer than many Americans realize.

2. Cease and desist imperial projects. Start by leaving Afghanistan. Next shut down all of those bases, you know 800+ overseas bases. Now reduce the "defense" budge by 80%.  I'm sure there's a bunch of other stuff like reducing the number of spook agencies to a nice number like 2 instead of 17!

Quote:It seems THIS America was created bespoke for the current president.  Meaning, if you take - in spirit - all the global collateral from WWII and America's ascension to dominance and you then apply it to reality?  THIS America was made for the MOST self-centered and ego-driven creatures to rule it.

All of the above can be defined by a single word, empire.

Quote:In a way, is this not frankenstein come home to roost?  What will we learn in this Turning to do differently?  Obviously nothing or we wouldn't be talking about consistently repeating saeculums.  CAN WE AFFECT CHANGE

Yes, the chickens are coming home to roost on our empire project. Think of it this way. Trump is a nice big fat orange chicken who is shitting all over the place on Twatter.  As for the 4T, dunno, it could go a number of ways. It took a while for Rome to collapse. Perhaps Trump is the USA's Caligula
---Value Added Cool
Caligula.............................
just when you people have me in the car.  

empire or whatever, sure, it fits.  

perhaps that entity was right I cannot communicate?  I'm asking ppl to view it in the lens of AVERAGE AMERICAN.  Not you.  Not me.  If we are average, we are not in this forum nor capable of holding these concepts in context.

We MUST do the above.  In that light, does avg person know or even want to know what is factions of Islam?  They barely (if at all) know the difference between catholics or jerry fallwell.  We are talking about demographics of regions avg american cannot locate on a map, do not care to, do not know any customs of world nations, and the hugeism of life is The Big City is - in the form of Atlanta or Denver when they went to Planet Hollywood.  Those people didn't even make it to Las Vegas.  

I must stop because the derogatory nature I make is only funny.  I am not judging those people, I think the more we shove THOSE people out of the car, we lose our way, we can no longer relate to "reality" of every day life in America.  If we think ourselves above average, that means there is a whole set of people on the other side of that "sphere" from us ----- as in, above equator, below it.  Not "dumb and smart".

And think of that.... people like us are above avg in knowledge/understanding and we still disagree vastly and argue or have differing opinions.  Now put yourself in their place and get upset when they see fire, hear the word of a country THEY associate with terror (not because they did some probe but because higher individuals have told them a story) and then line up behind an IDIOT to start a war because America Heart-Strings & Reasons and hands on hearts and flowing flags combined with familial military service going back sometimes generations.

It wasn't that hard to start War before...... 911 updated that ease into the digital age the same way I watched Infinity War in a theater and then went home to download it the same day.  911 made it possible for America (but not anyone else!) to attack almost any region of the globe or atmosphere (latter is better) simply because we said we have "evidence" of apocalyptic threat which needed to be stopped

The only thing missing at that point is the tangible proof in the form of either wreckage, people and weapons, and/or INTENTION TO BE HOSTILE and to connect those elements - no matter how shabbily - to some national entity somewhere on the globe.

(((Can we be upset with ppl when they don't know these things?  It would be better to BE them.  To not know any of this.  I'll have some of that bliss)))
(08-29-2018, 11:05 PM)TheNomad Wrote: just when you people have me in the car.  

perhaps that entity was right I cannot communicate?  I'm asking ppl to view it in the lens of AVERAGE AMERICAN.  Not you.  Not me.  If we are average, we are not in this forum nor capable of holding these concepts in context.

We MUST do the above.  In that light, does avg person know or even want to know what is factions of Islam?  They barely (if at all) know the difference between catholics or jerry fallwell.  We are talking about demographics of regions avg american cannot locate on a map, do not care to, do not know any customs of world nations, and the hugeism of life is The Big City is - in the form of Atlanta or Denver when they went to Planet Hollywood.  Those people didn't even make it to Las Vegas.  

I must stop because the derogatory nature I make is only funny.  I am not judging those people, I think the more we shove THOSE people out of the car, we lose our way, we can no longer relate to "reality" of every day life in America.  If we think ourselves above average, that means there is a whole set of people on the other side of that "sphere" from us ----- as in, above equator, below it.  Not "dumb and smart".

And think of that.... people like us are above avg in knowledge/understanding and we still disagree vastly and argue or have differing opinions.  Now put yourself in their place and get upset when they see fire, hear the word of a country THEY associate with terror (not because they did some probe but because higher individuals have told them a story) and then line up behind an IDIOT to start a war because America Heart-Strings & Reasons and hands on hearts and flowing flags combined with familial military service going back sometimes generations.

It wasn't that hard to start War before...... 911 updated that ease into the digital age the same way I watched Infinity War in a theater and then went home to download it the same day.  911 made it possible for America (but not anyone else!) to attack almost any region of the globe or atmosphere (latter is better) simply because we said we have "evidence" of apocalyptic threat which needed to be stopped

The only thing missing at that point is the tangible proof in the form of either wreckage, people and weapons, and/or INTENTION TO BE HOSTILE and to connect those elements - no matter how shabbily - to some national entity somewhere on the globe.

(((Can we be upset with ppl when they don't know these things?  It would be better to BE them.  To not know any of this.  I'll have some of that bliss)))

So... to summarize.  Would you like the red pill or the blue pill ?

I prefer to be red pilled. Big Grin Methinks most of the USA likes the blue pill.
---Value Added Cool
(08-30-2018, 12:15 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 11:05 PM)TheNomad Wrote: just when you people have me in the car.  

So... to summarize.  Would you like the red pill or the blue pill ?

I prefer to be red pilled. Big Grin Methinks most of the USA likes the blue pill.

A website of mine is MatrixMythology.com so, I don't need that class (do not judge me that it's outdated, I really need to get on that but maybe I will leave it there to bother ppl who insist that a phone is the way to read books or watch movies -- complete abomination).  With age I definitely can see a difference.  I chased every red pill, determined not to be tricked!  Now, I would just fine as ignorant.  The tree in the forest felled.  We can't choose that, at this point, I sway more that The One doesn't make the choice, THAT is already done.  Consciousness is here to grasp why that choice was made.  I didn't used to get that?  The struggle and determination for knowledge is hateful.  Real knowledge.  Because it is a desperate bid to create order where it doesn't need to be or where it is not at all, thus to create it ourselves.  The lie starts there.  If there is Original Sin, that would be it.  To make god, or the devil, appear. 

In other words (duh to myself, I just saw it) Prophetry (or the creation and establishment of social myths and legends) brings doom for everyone within the sound of the Prophet's voice; yet not those who live in distant lands - they may yet escape.
(08-30-2018, 12:31 AM)TheNomad Wrote: <snip>

A website of mine is MatrixMythology.com so, I don't need that class (do not judge me that it's outdated, I really need to get on that but maybe I will leave it there to bother ppl who insist that a phone is the way to read books or watch movies -- complete abomination).  With age I definitely can see a difference.  I chased every red pill, determined not to be tricked!  Now, I would just fine as ignorant.  The tree in the forest felled.  We can't choose that, at this point, I sway more that The One doesn't make the choice, THAT is already done.  Consciousness is here to grasp why that choice was made.  I didn't used to get that?  The struggle and determination for knowledge is hateful.  Real knowledge.  Because it is a desperate bid to create order where it doesn't need to be or where it is not at all, thus to create it ourselves.  The lie starts there.  If there is Original Sin, that would be it.  To make god, or the devil, appear. 

In other words (duh to myself, I just saw it) Prophetry (or the creation and establishment of social myths and legends) brings doom for everyone within the sound of the Prophet's voice; yet not those who live in distant lands - they may yet escape.

Well, now, would you be content if I informed you that I, Rags picked up on The Matrix in your head by reading just one post? Big Grin
Is that chance or circumstance?  Here's another thing to blow your mind away.  Check out what Ragnarök is all about. So there you go, what happens next after the Agent infects Neo? Does the story end there or does it follow Ragnarök and the saga goes on forever , same story, different characters? Big Grin
---Value Added Cool
(08-30-2018, 01:42 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 12:31 AM)TheNomad Wrote: <snip>

Well, now, would you be content if I informed you that I, Rags picked up on The Matrix in your head by reading just one post? Big Grin
Is that chance or circumstance?  Here's another thing to blow your mind away.  Check out what Ragnarök is all about. So there you go, what happens next after the Agent infects Neo? Does the story end there or does it follow Ragnarök and the saga goes on forever , same story, different characters? Big Grin

I was giving you EMP?  What's up with that.  I don't doubt it.  Yeah, Neo, The One, re-population of Zion brilliant allegory for saeculum and repeating patterns.  Merovingian was The One, I pose, or one of them previously.  When he dies, he goes back into Source code and The One avatar returns and starts over as Thomas Anderson, found by Morpheus, etc.  Different characters, same repeating archetypes.

I am really glad the way was paved in my brain for the S&H allegories because I would not have been able to comprehend it.  Even with some of the ideas being introduced to me previously (and I am brilliant anyway) I did struggle to understand the saeculum.  I read Generations many times and The Fourth Turning MANY times and sought out Howe (? the alive one, I can't think just now) lectures and interviews.  Even Art Bell appearances!  But he says basically identical same words, phrases, whole lines of text, he must have used a memory helper to compose his lectures and interviews.  Literally word for word same exact dialogue, so once you heard it there isn't much else to be had.

Ragnarok is just the end which brings the beginning.  That is why Odin was not worried about it in Thor, and things with Asgard and those realms still continue... the idea time is not linear but composed of reoccurring themes.

The Smith infects Neo and they end up becoming the same yet mirror opposites.  Smith becomes more human and Neo becomes more machine.  The movie dialogue speaks for itself.
(08-29-2018, 06:34 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 05:44 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Yes, that's all true. Except; we aren't in Syria. The US had some special forces beyond Assad's area, and they were fighting the IS.

Yes we are.  Trump fired missles into Syria.  I classify inbound weapons and special forces as "in Syria". Tongue Big Grin Cool Also, I classify "all of Syria" as "Assad's area". Idea

Not correct though. You can classify it as that if you want, but since he does not rule or control the east and some of the north of the country yet, if we are there, we the USA are not in Assad's realm, and we are not there to fight him. We are in effect his semi-allies against the IS. But yes we lobbed a few missiles into his realm too. I'm glad for that, and well deserved; but I would not want us to insert our troops in there. Yet another quagmire we don't need over there, for sure.

Assad is about to conquer the last of the freedom-fighter controlled area. I guess its a fate accomplished, thanks to his Russian buddies. Assad's is the worst tyranny in the world, now that the IS is mostly no more. I was impressed with the CBS News report tonight of some brilliant tech guys (not Americans) who have developed a system to warn civilians before Assad's planes deliberately hit and kill them. It seems to work. They are true heroes.

I can't say that I opposed the US helping the Iraqis and the Kurds beat up on the Islamic State, although as soon as Drump got in, a lot more civilians got hit in the process. But it doesn't seem to be another quagmire so far, because native troops did most of the fighting to rid themselves of this primitive dark age tyranny. There are limits to what Americans should tolerate abroad. I am mindful though that there would have been no Islamic State to begin with if the USA had not invaded Iraq in 2003.

I'm sure you will be OK when Assad goes after his next target, the Kurds of Syria, who helped us so mightily to eject and crumple the Islamic State. I will feel that the Kurds deserve our support.

Another major conflagration in that general area is due to erupt at the end of the year 2020, right after the election. There could be a far-east war too. I am still working on more exact details. Fortunately, the 12-year American war cycle is not due to come around again, since we did another thing in 2013-14 in Iraq and Syria. So, our justified fears about what Trump might do to make America grate again, might be allayed, at least if he obeys the Jupiter war cycle. That means that this war in 2020-21 will not directly involve US troops, at least. That will not happen until the very-exciting and dangerous year of 2025. Mark that one on your calendar; it's going to be a bumpy ride.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
Possible Update:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/01/middleeas...index.html

Remember, the possible Straw Man is called Iran/Syria.  It represents what the average American would call "middle-east" or "arabs" who want to kill us because we are free.  The same reasoning for all "Terror Cells" which was created on 911 to invade Iraq and then Afghanistan afterward.  They are to be provoked covertly and then exposed as having attacked/provoked us in order that a WWIII scenario will be possible.  On our terms, in a location of our choosing (United States) with the will of America standing behind the action (because it will be a close-to-home attack taking many lives -- and/or a seemingly alarming attack abroad with a war vessel that can be attached to Iran/Syria and used as public "proof" and fuel for support of said military action.

This is not yet (would it ever be?) fact on what caused the explosions.  I am looking at news stories of events that could culminate in Iran/Syria being sucked into the enemy half of such a war scenario.

If we can get in front of things like this, and realize from whence the provocation(s) came, cooler heads may prevail at the right moment.

Sure.

That would mean the average American is looking into such things.   Sad Sleepy Dodgy
Rattle the sabers...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/03/politics/...index.html

There is growing tension. It's our job to look past the tension to see when and how the actual strife will begin.
UPDATE:

Syria warned over chemical weapons.

https://www.france24.com/en/20180904-ami...al-weapons

First come the chemical weapons, then comes an alliance with potential Terror threats to America, lastly comes a new war (or old one revived) in a place the average American believes contains ............

"..Ayrabs Who Want To Kill Us Because We Are Free".
- G. W. Bush (the man last seen innocently sharing candy to Michelle Obama)

Perhaps when these War actions are fully fomented, the current president will find love with the Cool Kids like W did.... when there's someone "worse" in the future.
UPDATE:

Russia becomes involved in "Syrian Conflict" yet to happen.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/06/politics/...index.html

There is concern the Russians could use aircraft or their naval warships in the eastern Mediterranean to launch a missile attack against what they say are militants, sparking a confrontation that could inadvertently draw in US forces if Russian targeting is not precise.

Wargames are afoot.  The world seems a tinderbox now... and all U.S. has been doing since 911 is having a continued presence in the reason, justifying to Congress why we have a continued presence in the region and continuing to remain in the region even though there is no valid reason FOR the U.S. to be in the region.  Prominent powers have asked U.S. to stop, that we are provoking that which needs not be provoked by remaining, and now the other side of the Cold War is bearing down on the situation.

All that needs to happen here is some errant gunfire in some random DMZ and WWIII has begun.  And it won't take long.  AND everyone will be immediately forgetting all this condescension of the president and his legal woes.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rus...313fbed06f

Israel destroys Russian jet over Syrian issues.

Monitoring the situation because we might see how this comes to be.  It's clear Russia is with Syria/Iran/"ayrabs who want to kill us cuz we free" and that leaves U.S. and Israel on the opposing side - entwining upward into some destruction I'm sure will make a lot of people very wealthy.
(09-18-2018, 05:35 AM)TheNomad Wrote: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rus...313fbed06f

Israel destroys Russian jet over Syrian issues.

Monitoring the situation because we might see how this comes to be.  It's clear Russia is with Syria/Iran/"ayrabs who want to kill us cuz we free" and that leaves U.S. and Israel on the opposing side - entwining upward into some destruction I'm sure will make a lot of people very wealthy.

I think this is more accurate:

Russia sides with Iran and its allies, which are Shias secular nationalists like Assad.
USA sides with Saudi Arabia and Israel.
Al-Qaeda sides with itself, although it probably has some indirect ties to Saudi Arabia. Its against both Russia and America, because they are non-Muslim.