Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hillary leak: Wikileaks releases 20K DNC emails
(07-26-2016, 02:15 AM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: It suffices to say that if no thumbs were on the scale the results would have been different.

It doesn't "suffice" to say. That's the point. I don't know to what extent Shultz had any influence. It is perfectly clear from what I said that whatever she did, did NOT affect the outcome. Not even close.

Quote:Ah, Eric doesn't like reality butting in. Cool Big Grin Tongue   Any subject is up for grabs if it makes a case for stupidity. You use any ammo you have wrt Trump and I don't bitch.

It can't be bitched about. The knocks against Trump are all facts. The knocks against Hillary are all lies. Fact.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Cue.   Refugee crisis.

Cue continue my answer. The refugee crisis is not much about Libya. Some smugglers work there. But the refugees are coming from all over Africa, and mostly from Syria. They came because we did nothing. Assad is bombing hospitals. He is the worst mass murderer since Hitler and Mao. We do nothing, and so refugees come.
Yup. It's also about regime change in Iraq [Shrub] and Syria [Obama].

You mean, the regime change we DIDN'T make. I don't have much patience with lies about Syria. The people rose up against their monster. The monster killed them. The people ran away. That's all there is to it. Obama has very little to do with it. He's mostly failed to get involved.

Quote:
Quote:The IS won't love her. Of THAT I am sure.

You never know. We'll have to see how Hillary goes with or without Saudi Arabia.
I don't think it matters much what Hillary does about Saudi Arabia. Certainly not in regard to the IS. "What difference does it make?"

Quote:I mean globalization and cronyism has already taken us far down the reset path.

A cartoon version of the 1980's vs. now.

It's a wasteland out there, bought and paid for the establishment and globalization. Both need to end.

The 1980s was when this decline started. Now, in the 4T, we have to reverse course. It's tough. That's what 4Ts are. Sanders and Stein will help shift the ship of state, and so will Hillary. The testimony of all who know her is that she listens. She listened to Bernie and Elizabeth.

The problem is the American voter. Enough of them do not listen. That's why we have the gerrymandered Tea Party House. That's the problem we face, not Hillary. As Bernie says, Hillary is part of the solution.

Quote:That's your choice. Feel free to choose, I won't mind. Cool

Your statement that you'd rather have Drumpf than HRC disturbs me. Oh well, what can I do about that?
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Hillary leak: Wikileaks releases 20K DNC emails - by Eric the Green - 07-26-2016, 04:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What if the FBI is on to Hillary Clinton? nebraska 0 1,112 01-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton. nebraska 0 1,248 12-31-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy Eric the Green 218 168,548 05-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  Yes, Hillary Clinton is still winning. And yes, the media is lying to you. naf140230 25 13,921 09-30-2016, 07:27 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Millennials Have Cooled on Hillary Clinton, Forcing a Campaign Reset Dan '82 24 20,834 09-23-2016, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  The One Demographic That Is Hurting Hillary Clinton Dan '82 11 6,385 07-28-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hillary Clinton Selects Tim Kaine as Running Mate Dan '82 10 6,947 07-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  Governor Mario Cuomo 1984 DNC Speech Dan '82 0 1,238 07-19-2016, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Dan '82
Tongue Hillary , Exposed Ragnarök_62 13 9,024 07-19-2016, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green