Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importation of inapt life forms as ecological disaster
Sorry large herbivores are food generally speaking. Humans are an apex predator get used to it. They are also the only animal I actually fear. Those that slither, fly, crawl or creep on four legs are relatively harmless if you leave them alone. Unless you want to be a malnutrition ass vegetablarian or something equally disgusting.

(05-21-2016, 10:42 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 06:39 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: Thread intended to expose the illicit import and release of dangerous and destructive life forms. A hint: unless you are an expert animal-keeper and  you are to keep a large predator with power, speed, agility, strength, cunning, voracity, and a nasty bite, then make sure that it is a dog.

I have no idea why someone would like to have some sort of apex predator as a "pet". Predators by  definition eat other animals and a lot would gladly put humans on the menu.

Dogs:  -> Canis Lupus Familiaris .  Dogs are just domesticated wolves. The key is domesticated, which means dogs, unlike their wild brethren Canis Lupus.  The dog , like other domesticated animals has been adapted to live with humans. I wouldn't want a wolf as a pet! The above [power,speed,agility,strength,etc.] are why dogs make excellent deterrents to burglars/thieves. Shoot, my gentle black lab is plenty strong, but he's a gentle giant.

When I was much younger we had a Siberian husky. I managed to tie him to an old sled like one would use to go down a hill and have him pull the wood for the wood burning stove. Dogs have been literally selected over successive generations by man to follow our direction as it didn't take much to train him to pull the sled with wood on it once I got him calmed down.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Importation of inapt life forms as ecological disaster - by Kinser79 - 05-22-2016, 01:06 PM