Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(01-10-2021, 05:33 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 04:05 PM)taramarie Wrote: Right, not rite. Yes it does matter how words are spelled, otherwise you look like an illiterate idiot. Actually i have studied psychology for years. Given how you behave you are really insecure from some trouble in your past hence why you are on defence all the time which is further displayed with your quite frankly immature post. Seek help.

Reely, all it takes is the wrong word or a misspelling for someone like you to view them as an illiterate idiot. Well, that's (expletive deleted)  childish and you know what I think about childish people these days. So, are you ready to grow up? You've studied psychology for years as I've been learning it first hand in the field called real life for many years. Oh, defense isn't spelled defence either. I guess you're an illiterate idiot too or a hypocrite at best. You want to play the game with me. I'll play the game with you and win it every time honey.

We all make tpyos. We all do some sloppy editing and end up with non-agreement between a noun and a verb. The worse that one's grammar and sentence structure is, the more obvious are one's misspellings. 

I have seen some of your writing, and it would get you an F in Freshman composition mandatory in any quality college for anything with potential for a bachelor's degree.  No, the "F" is not so much for "Freshman" as in "failure".  (a little note: the letter for failure is "F" in California and Texas and "E" in Michigan...)

The gerund that you used  that begins with the letter F looks terribly immature, Classic X'er. Childish? Children can be delightful at times when playful and curious, but not when they are mean, cruel, and selfish. Just think of the President having been recorded mocking someone with a handicap. 

We all study psychology to some extent, whether formally (through courses called "psychology") or informally (through literature and life experiences. 

There are differences of between British and American English in spelling.  The American Secretary of Defense speaks to the British Minister of Defence at NATO Headquarters in Brussels, the American Secretary traveling from Washington DC and the British minister travelling from London. British spelling has its distinctive colour and American spelling has its distinctive color. Tara is right and you are wrong, and you have neither a defense nor a defence against my observation. 

Calling a woman that you do not have an intimate relationship "honey" marks you as a sexist.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 124,086 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,627 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,626 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,901 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,838 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,278 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,665 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,123 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green