Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant.
[Image: image005.jpg]
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(11-12-2016, 11:07 PM)taramarie Wrote: Nice one. Spit in the eye for Eric. But is it helpful?

Do you really think its going to matter?  If the left has no sense of humor then that is their problem.  I expect Kinser79 will be chuckling for days after he sees it.  I hope he isn't drinking anything at the time because then he will probably have to clean his computer screen. Smile
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. -- H.L. Mencken

If one rejects laissez faire on account of man's fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.   -- Ludwig von Mises
(11-12-2016, 11:23 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 11:15 PM)Galen Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 11:07 PM)taramarie Wrote: Nice one. Spit in the eye for Eric. But is it helpful?

Do you really think its going to matter?  If the left has no sense of humor then that is their problem.  I expect Kinser79 will be chuckling for days after he sees it.  I hope he isn't drinking anything at the time because then he will probably have to clean his computer screen. Smile

I just think it is lowering down to his standard. I thought when he started his thread it was petty and childish. Oh well let him have his bitch slap. I just do not know how effective that approach is.

It wasn't really directed at him.  I just thought of it as a really good parody of the kind of shit the left and the press would say.  You could change the picture of Obama's family to that of Hillary and rewrite the headline and it would still be funny.  How does "Trump Denies Woman a Home" sound?  The joke still works.

Here is a good comic on the snowflakes rioting.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Boy, I never guessed just how much this song would ring true. We are going to have the greatest sense of loss for a president since Nov.22, 1963.

I was reflecting on my experience of US presidents, and I recall that until Obama there had never been a president who occupied the office with any grace, style or leadership ability since JFK and Ike when I was a kid. Most of us will miss him, and more than we could have imagined, now that the Orange Menace has become the latest disgraceful president, and perhaps the most disgraceful ever.

"Likeable" could at least be applied to the two previous boomers, Bill Clinton and GW Bush. I watched the PBS program about Bush as a candidate, and I have to admit he was good, as his horoscope score indicates. Better than Al Gore, certainly. But a horrid president. He definitely won the office by cheating, though. Trump did not. Nevertheless, just like Gore, Hillary actually won, but lost. Funny how that only applies to our side now.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-12-2016, 11:15 PM)Galen Wrote:

I wasn't drinking anything and I still had to clean my screen!
Well I think the first picture is funny. Subsequent comments, well, no comment.....

But the first picture is directed at Trump even more than at Obama, since it makes fun of Trump's history of throwing black families out of their homes.

As I said, I am now waiting for Trump to say "your fired!" to Obama after he takes the Oath.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-13-2016, 12:26 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: But the first picture is directed at Trump even more than at Obama, since it makes fun of Trump's history of throwing black families out of their homes.

Huffpo and Vox are hardly what I would call reliable sources which is why the joke works.

[Image: 2016_11_12.png]
[Image: 2016_11_12_1.png]
(11-12-2016, 11:04 PM)Galen Wrote: [Image: image005.jpg]

OMFG hilarious. And that is exactly how the New York Slimes will spin it too. That being said I would imagine that Daddy won't actually be moving into the White House. Compared to his usual digs the place is a dump.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.
(11-13-2016, 09:30 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: OMFG hilarious.  And that is exactly how the New York Slimes will spin it too.  That being said I would imagine that Daddy won't actually be moving into the White House.  Compared to his usual digs the place is a dump.

Thought that you would enjoy that.  The left has no sense of humor and as usual Eric the Obtuse missed the point of the joke.

You are probably right about where he would prefer to live but the White House does have better security and he does actually have to run the government.  From a practical view point he may have to live there but compared his usual standards he would be slumming.  On the upside he does get the use of a bigger plane. Smile

(11-13-2016, 09:30 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 11:04 PM)Galen Wrote: [Image: image005.jpg] 0
OMFG hilarious.  And that is exactly how the New York Slimes will spin it too.  That being said I would imagine that Daddy won't actually be moving into the White House.  Compared to his usual digs the place is a dump.

-- no he will not only move in., he will emblazon Trump in big gold letters that lite up @ nite over the portico

& we taxpayers will pay 4 it
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart
(11-14-2016, 01:27 AM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 09:30 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 11:04 PM)Galen Wrote: [Image: image005.jpg] 0
OMFG hilarious.  And that is exactly how the New York Slimes will spin it too.  That being said I would imagine that Daddy won't actually be moving into the White House.  Compared to his usual digs the place is a dump.

-- no he will not only move in., he will emblazon Trump in big gold letters that lite up @ nite over the portico

& we taxpayers will pay 4 it

I doubt that.

And I am not so sure that conquest of America by Russia would be any different than conquest of America by Trump and Ryan has been.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-14-2016, 12:36 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Obama presents a very shallow well vis a vis humorous material.

I am sure the Democratic Party will provide some material to work with.

[Image: 20161114_popular.jpg][Image: democratic_sealsmall.jpg]

(11-14-2016, 03:18 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 03:15 PM)Galen Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 12:36 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote: Obama presents a very shallow well vis a vis humorous material.

I am sure the Democratic Party will provide some material to work with.

[Image: 20161114_popular.jpg][Image: democratic_sealsmall.jpg]

Maybe I'm wrong but my assessment of you includes this. Either you don't give a shit about geopolitics or you favor America's enemies.

I have my own problems with Trump but the chances of avoiding World War III have increased greatly.  One thing Hillary was clear about was she was going to continue antagonizing Russia.  Even the Cold Warriors of long ago understood that threatening Russia's survival was a sure path to war.

Obama is leaving office with very high marks -

Barack Obama is now viewed more positively than Ronald Reagan was in 1988

- as the Trump trainwreck rolls out, Obama marks are only going to go even higher.

It will be fun to come back to this thread in a year or two, and make fun of those so happy to move on to the Orange Anus.  If at the time they can't afford an Internet connection, making fun of them will not be as good, but it will still be pretty funny.
That's right. Internet neutrality protected by Obama is likely to be replaced by two or three tier internet services so the the wealthy corporation can get faster access while we get slower and it costs us more. Thanks, white women in Wisconsin and Michigan for getting fooled by Trump's promise that lower taxes and higher debt will boost the economy. We will all pay more for your deception for many years to come, and in many ways.

Another thing for CA to do; regulate all internet companies doing business in CA. That's most of them. They are right here in Silicon Valley.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M
(11-14-2016, 03:16 PM)X_4AD_84 Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 02:21 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: And I am not so sure that conquest of America by Russia would be any different than conquest of America by Trump and Ryan has been.

Trust me Eric. If we become a vassal state of the SCO, they will liquidate you. Totalitarians hate liberals. They also hate Whigish conservatives, so I'm also a marked man.

Were there no foreign influence / Alt-Right putsch, I'd gladly take a 2000 redux over what we have here. Never before have we had a viable Republican candidate of this type. Even Goldwater was not of this type. We are now in uncharted waters.

And since Trump is part of their cabal, my point stands. They are the same.

Putin is not the Soviet Union. Putin is oligarchy. He owns 40% of Russia. Trump will soon own America and put his name on it. Trump and Putin are peas in a pod.

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! Eric the Green 3,008 1,564,242 02-14-2024, 11:42 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Corporate tax rates will be seven points lower under Biden than under Obama Einzige 9 3,302 04-22-2021, 04:12 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,568 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump and Obama: 2 sides of the same coin nebraska 0 1,011 01-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Pizza Shops Still Fear Obama Regulation That Could Cost Billions nebraska 0 972 01-15-2018, 06:29 PM
  We All Lose: Obama’s Legacy and What It Means for a Trump Presidency nebraska 0 1,237 01-15-2018, 02:00 AM
  Continuing in Obama's path nebraska 0 979 01-13-2018, 08:50 PM
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,604 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,885 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Trump just like Obama nebraska 0 918 01-12-2018, 07:24 PM