Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will The New Prophets be like the Millennial Traditional Catholics?
(09-28-2021, 04:11 PM)AspieMillennial Wrote: Millennial Trad Catholics are rebelling against Millennial norms. Trad Caths are becoming more of a trend. They are turning to stern ascetic spirituality and the Latin Masses. The difference though is they want the Benedict Option and separation from mainstream society. They see the mainstream atheistic or irreligious people as the chaff being separated from the wheat and see themselves as like the Saints in a society of Noah. Their goal is going back to pre Vatican 2 and don't care so much about appealing to the majority as they do following the old traditions and being strict on the doctrine. They don't see much of a point in trying to appeal to unbelievers because the unbelievers have been hostile. .

This is 1T behavior a bit early.  Yes, the 1T will be far too austere for everyone not predisoposed to austerity already.  You should fit in well, but be gobsmacked when the 2T arrives in earnest.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will The New Prophets be like the Millennial Traditional Catholics? - by David Horn - 09-29-2021, 10:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have The First "New Prophets" Been Born Yet? Anthony '58 1 955 11-20-2021, 09:01 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  My Millennial Saeculum Theory RELFantastic 25 9,302 07-16-2021, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Remy Renault
  Millennial/Z and X/Millennial equivalent birthyears Ghost 1 1,729 11-26-2019, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  How I'll react to the new prophets when they try to blame me AspieMillennial 20 12,913 05-14-2019, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Hintergrund