The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generational Theory - Other Sites and Resources
I've been promoting other generational theory sites on Twitter, and figured I'd might as well start a thread here with links. Please add anything I might miss.

First up, I will just put in a link to Neil Howe's Lifecourse.com site. It's not updated much these days, but it has plenty of great background information, including the "official" dates of the generations and turnings. It also has a "Generations of American Leaders" searchable database of American political leaders.

https://www.lifecourse.com/

Neil works as Director of Demography at the financial firm Hedgeye, and has a podcast, which hasn't had any content in a while, since he's working on the new book.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM...eEkJEAharw

To access content that he produces for Hedgeye, a subscription is required, though they do sometimes release freebies. The best way to get access would be to follow them on Twitter or subscribe to them by email.
Steve Barrera

[A]lthough one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. - Hagakure

Saecular Pages

Messages In This Thread
Generational Theory - Other Sites and Resources - by sbarrera - 01-10-2022, 01:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strauss-Howe generational theory on Wikipedia sbarrera 4 1,975 05-19-2023, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Tim Randal Walker
  S&H theory and Steve Bannon GeekyCynic 9 6,592 04-22-2023, 12:49 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Generational Talk YouTube Channel sbarrera 3 3,985 12-07-2021, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Opt In Singapore Email List Profits That Lie Hidden in Social Media Sites mimtanha 0 2,632 12-24-2020, 01:30 AM
Last Post: mimtanha
  Theory In India kal_in_india 2 3,756 05-14-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Warren Dew
  Generational Theory may not be right in the age of the Internet disasterzone 27 20,379 04-26-2017, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Mikebert