She will be impeached or forced to resign
She will be overthrown in a coup
She will become a dictator
Something else
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will happen if Clinton is elected President
(08-04-2016, 01:17 AM)MillsT_98 Wrote: I would definitely disagree with you. Hillary will not be impeached (even if the Republicans try it will fail miserably).

She could be impeached. Being removed from office is a different matter and the Republicans can't do it without 2/3rds of the senate, or 67 senators...which is a tall order. Filing articles of impeachment would be nothing if the GOP holds the house.

Quote: She is actually more honest and trustworthy than Trump, and definitely less dangerous than him (not to mention how unpredictable he is).

Really? In which dimension is this? She has a track record stretching back 40 years. And it is not good. And no I'm not your "traditional Republican" saying that. Gay, Atheist, Black Man here. In before Odin calls me an auntie Tom or something uncouth. Seriously the woman is a pathological liar, the very definition of the opposite of honest. And her lack of honesty makes her far more dangerous than Trump even if you think he's an unstable blowhard.

Quote:With her being elected, she will try hard to push her progressive agenda, especially since the Democratic Party has been driven left by Sanders and the like.

HRC is not a progressive, and the Democratic Party doesn't care about Sanders or those who supported Sanders. I would have thought that them openly rigging their primary system would have disabused you of that notion.

Quote:I'd be fine with her running as Obama's third term, because that's still better than Trump, but even so, I believe she will be a successful President.

Obama has been a very mediocre president. It would be like being Franklin Peirce's second term. Honestly I think the people are tired of the Democrats and their policies which have had 8 years to work and haven't worked. Unless of course the goal is to have no one working except at starvation wages and having hoards of Muslims shooting up/blowing up places in this country.

Let me be frank here, as someone who lives in the Orlando area, even if I wasn't gay that Muslim terrorist shooting up that night club would have sent me running to the GOP. The fact is that the economy is weaker now than it ever was under Bush (and he was objectively terrible...seriously somewhere the relatives of James Buchanan are breathing a sigh of relief that the President who directly betrayed the country is not the worst president ever now), the world is not safer now. Libya was broken by Obama/Clinton, Syria was broken by them, and they were using the neo-con playbook which is the playbook HRC has played from for 30 years--the same playbook that got us involved in that quagmire in Iraq.

With Hillary you get the status quo without Obama's personal gravitas and charisma, and in a pink Mao suit. Whoever picked out that outfit for her seriously needs to be fired.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will happen if Clinton is elected President - by Kinser79 - 08-04-2016, 02:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,996 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  This is how realignments happen Dan '82 16 8,525 06-12-2021, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Tim Randal Walker
  Will the real president of the United States please stand up? girlmonday 0 704 03-06-2021, 03:59 AM
Last Post: girlmonday
  What if we replaced elected politicians with randomly selected citizens? March3 10 2,848 03-06-2021, 02:21 AM
Last Post: MissDenver
  Ex-GOP Lawmaker: Trump Is “Illegitimate President,” Should Be Impeached mily 21 7,763 12-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Last Post: married1959
  Bill gives the President discretion on Intelligence spending. pbrower2a 0 1,479 01-18-2018, 05:05 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Elected officials attend Agenda 21 meeting in I.F. nebraska 0 933 01-16-2018, 02:55 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  What if the FBI is on to Hillary Clinton? nebraska 0 1,063 01-06-2018, 07:26 PM
  Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton. nebraska 0 1,195 12-31-2017, 08:36 PM
  Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy Eric the Green 218 163,944 05-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: David Horn