She will be impeached or forced to resign
She will be overthrown in a coup
She will become a dictator
Something else
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will happen if Clinton is elected President
Well since I'm essentially ignoring Playdude's existance...primarily due to the fact that talking to him is like talking to a brick wall (only the wall is more intelligent, and also more well researched), and since Odin has little more than insults to fling about I'm going to address a point brought up by Bob.

The clockwork theory of S&H is quite wrong and one should look at the way society is headed. However, there are other factors in play at the present time. The Megasaeculum and the Microturnings. At present we are in a Mega-Unraveling which means that the whole saeculum has been one of stagnation from the 1T all the way to the present day. If one adds to that the concept of microturnings and that there is a period within the general turning (the ones S&H describe) where the mood of that turning stalls, we are clearly in the unraveling of that turning.

The simple fact of the matter is that the Regressive Left doesn't like the way the micro-awakening turned out. They were rejected, and the Reaganite (which includes the Clintons, yes both of them) establishment from the 3T must be destroyed. As HRC is the personification of that establishment she will as a consequence be destroyed. Her physical decay is as inevitable as her political decay, but I think the political decay will happen far sooner.

Should HRC be elected, that will actually stall the microturning, it will frustrate the momentum of the country, and it will make the person who comes after Trump that much worse. Instead of someone is kinda, sorta, maybe if you look at everything through an ultra-left pc lens proto-fascist, we'd end up with an actual fascist.

Orlov tells us that those things which must collapse ultimately will collapse, that smaller collapses are less severe than larger collapses and that more frequent collapses are less severe than more infrequent collapses. As such I have every reason to believe that should HRC be elected she may be able to hold back the tide for 4 years (if she's really skilled--I'd argue she isn't but whatever) but what follows will be more severe, of longer duration and will almost certainly result in a muted, less high like resolution (since I hate calling 1Ts 'highs').
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will happen if Clinton is elected President - by Kinser79 - 08-04-2016, 07:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 6,059 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  This is how realignments happen Dan '82 16 8,546 06-12-2021, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Tim Randal Walker
  Will the real president of the United States please stand up? girlmonday 0 705 03-06-2021, 03:59 AM
Last Post: girlmonday
  What if we replaced elected politicians with randomly selected citizens? March3 10 2,859 03-06-2021, 02:21 AM
Last Post: MissDenver
  Ex-GOP Lawmaker: Trump Is “Illegitimate President,” Should Be Impeached mily 21 7,775 12-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Last Post: married1959
  Bill gives the President discretion on Intelligence spending. pbrower2a 0 1,479 01-18-2018, 05:05 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Elected officials attend Agenda 21 meeting in I.F. nebraska 0 935 01-16-2018, 02:55 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  What if the FBI is on to Hillary Clinton? nebraska 0 1,063 01-06-2018, 07:26 PM
  Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton. nebraska 0 1,196 12-31-2017, 08:36 PM
  Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy Eric the Green 218 164,501 05-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: David Horn