Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government can't help, it can only hurt
(01-29-2018, 12:57 AM)nebraska Wrote: Wow.

Libertarians are not anarchists.

Liberatrtarians believe in a small government, balanced budgets, freedom, and peace. The government should be responsible for running the police, court system, and protecting the border. Libertarians oppose victimless crimes.

The private market can provide schools, roads, security, courts, and airports, too.

The USA had freedom for 200 years.

The US fought Nazis and Communists so why are Americans becoming Nazis and Communists now?

The USA is now a bankrupt warmongering police state and Americans think the answer to the US collapse is more war, more tyranny, and more debt.

Insanity.

The elites have bought off politicians with campaign donations and cushy job promises. The 1% control the media, Hollywood, Wall Street, and the government. Our overlords have brainwashed Americans to love war, the police state, and debt and to be dependent on food stamps while using regulations and taxes to prohibit Americans from earning a living.

Crime would not rise if everything is legal. If sleeping was illegal, everyone would be a criminal because everyone sleeps. Stealing is now a crime, but if theft was legal then no thieves would be arrested. Crimes rates would fall if there were no crimes and nothing was illegal.

If everything was legal then people would use personal responsibility to solve problems.

If everything was legal and someone smoked pot in your face you could shoot him, BUT that probably wouldn't happen because someone could shoot you back. Having no laws doesn't mean that there are no consequences.

Do you prefer dangerous freedom or peaceful slavery?

Do people escape from North Korea or immigrate to North Korea?

Think.

http://f2bbs.com/bbs
Do you think you'd get away with stealing from me, if stealing from people was legal and shooting people for stealing was legal too? Would someone shoot you for smoking pot? Who determines that? One thing's for certain, it's not going to be the pot smoker or the law. Would I care if a clueless pot smoker unaware of the change that would occur without laws was eliminated or disappeared? Do I seem to care about the shit that goes on in Somalia or the shit that goes on in Hillbilly country or the shit that goes on in the hood? Does the idea of living in a damp cave and scrounging for a living sound and trying to avoid people because anyone can hurt you or kill you and take things away from you for whatever reason sound appealing to you?

The last so-called Libertarian/anarchist who began dictating Libertarian beliefs to me like you're doing with me found himself at odds with a real life American who represented libertarian beliefs who didn't like the way he was always trying to impose his beliefs while claiming to be a libertarian believer. I had to remind him that imposing ones beliefs on others is a big no no that libertarians of all types frown on and don't take very kindly. BTW, that mistake was the beginning of the end for him as far as his reign.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Government can't help, it can only hurt - by Classic-Xer - 01-29-2018, 03:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York Governor Kathy Hochul Wants People To Believe In Their Government Again galaxy 22 5,845 10-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Government goes too far HealthyDebate 13 3,803 04-17-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Coronavirus shows government is a problem, not the solution pmc 7 2,502 03-01-2021, 02:34 AM
Last Post: newvoter
  No, the government shutdown isn’t a ‘crisis’ treehugger 0 747 02-24-2021, 08:45 PM
Last Post: treehugger
  Don’t Vote for a Psychopath: Tyranny at the Hands of a Psychopathic Government random3 32 6,582 02-11-2021, 07:48 PM
Last Post: random3
  Report: US Government Chronically Lied About Trillion Dollar War In Afghanistan mayor2 13 4,597 01-25-2021, 09:15 PM
Last Post: random3
  Is government the problem, or the solution? Eric the Green 6 3,346 10-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  It's government regulation eating at America's heart nebraska 15 7,503 02-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Last Post: nom
  US Treasury says government borrowing will hit 8-year high nebraska 0 1,290 01-30-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  The dangers of government control nebraska 0 1,256 01-29-2018, 08:28 AM
Last Post: nebraska