Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Hard Is It To Honor The Dead?
"Bad Behavior"... please help me, when I roam into this subject matter, words seem to no longer fit. Descriptions become irrelevant. From my POV, maybe I really want to know exactly my brain is doing, every adjective or hashtag needs another "notch".

Like turning the volume to 11? You speak of pragmatism, I am... very much so. Yet in this particular instance, my entire frame of vision wants hyperbole to match it.

Plainly, "Bad Behavior" just doesn't fit? Sure, it is accurate..... but not mmmmmmmmmmmmmm powerful enough? Even "powerful" seems to be incorrect. And this is not some thing about me wanting to kill the dead horse then resurrect it and repeat.

When I cannot find proper words, something is gravely wrong. Lots of folks are using lots of strong language concerning this person and these times. I feel like it is because there is something lacking in the way we are expressing (collectively) about this. How can so many people be grappling for words in this manner? Or trying so hard to express themselves about it with such frustration?

What is the "finger" on? As in, "can't put your finger on it". What exactly are people reacting to? TOXIC? Ok. That's pretty broad. See what I mean?

Messages In This Thread
How Hard Is It To Honor The Dead? - by TheNomad - 08-29-2018, 05:31 AM
RE: How Hard Is It To Honor The Dead? - by TheNomad - 08-29-2018, 09:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is classical music dead as a creative activity? pbrower2a 19 19,919 03-12-2021, 10:19 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a