The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Opioid Crisis!~!~!
David Horn said:

Abject poverty has been suppressed, not solved.  Other countries have actually created real solutions that lift people up, not merely subsidize them in their misery.  There's a reason we have a massive opioid crisis.

I would like to hear the context of this.  I will offer I deal with scheduled medications and have ppl in my life who deal with them also.  There has seemed to be a crackdown since this administration... ppl dying, overdosing, stop breathing, etc. 

I believe there may be an opioid crisis with youth sucking on glass pipes and cross-using prescription drugs wrongly and it now is much easier to obtain opioids than heroin and smash it to snort or even shoot.  But who is NOT to blame and is suffering are older people, people with legitimate pain management issues, those who do not have advocates to speak for them (those in poverty). 

Recently, a friend with Crohn's disease had to have another portion of his body removed and the pain management was so insufficient, they had to delay the surgery until the doctor could be reasonable with pain meds.  People are not having needed surgery because doctors are being bullied by some unknown force bombarding them with warnings about deaths from prescription drugs.

If you do not have a PAIN MANAGEMENT doctor and something happens to you, they will give you aspirin and tell you to pray in the ER.  Even a pain management doctor will get the sweats.

I would go so far as to say there is some twisted punishment involved here.  With the infliction of pain.  Just sick... and right in line with something the current rulers would do as a punitive recompense for "Obamacare".  That we dare to have medical care.... we should feel the pain tho.

There is no "opioid crisis".  It's a made up name for those who abuse drugs.... only now, instead of street drugs, it is prescription form.  So the doctor is now the dealer and the dealer is owned by the feds.  The feds want a story that works for them "ppl are dying, we are saving them" so no legislation has changed, nothing has been officially altered but doctors nationwide are shitting themselves to prescribe xanax to PTSD survivors now.

If you take any form of benzodiazepine, get ready to get yanked.  I put the exclamation point in the title because this is is real 411. GET READY.

Messages In This Thread
The Opioid Crisis!~!~! - by TheNomad - 09-16-2018, 05:15 AM
RE: The Opioid Crisis!~!~! - by pbrower2a - 09-16-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: The Opioid Crisis!~!~! - by David Horn - 09-17-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: The Opioid Crisis!~!~! - by TheNomad - 09-17-2018, 11:38 PM
RE: The Opioid Crisis!~!~! - by pbrower2a - 09-17-2018, 06:52 PM
RE: The Opioid Crisis!~!~! - by TheNomad - 09-17-2018, 11:07 PM
RE: The Opioid Crisis!~!~! - by TheNomad - 09-18-2018, 02:04 AM
RE: The Opioid Crisis!~!~! - by pbrower2a - 09-18-2018, 09:23 AM