Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient?
Then you are quite lucky indeed.  As for divorcing to "find oneself" I've never related to that.  I've only ever seen divorce used for truly irreconcilable differences though.  If it is a choice between divorce or open abuse of either, divorce is preferable.  Divorcing to "find oneself" merely indicates that the person attempting to find themselves doesn't know who they are (and I'd likely consider them to be an NPC).

Ritalin is a useful medication when used correctly.  However, it is often over used because the problem with schooling is that it isn't geared toward the male mind.  Ever notice that all the kids with ADHD (which is probably a bullshit diagnosis anyway given how it is described in the DSM) all have penises?  Boys are not supposed to sit in one seat for eight hours and play quietly.  Our evolution requires the male to be rambunctious so that he will be able to fight and hunt and etc.  That is also probably why male achievement is lacking in the West too.

In before "Hurr, Durr Prager U" Cool
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Heroes mostly brave - oder obedient? - by Kinser79 - 05-15-2019, 03:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I think a 1981 start date for Millies/Heroes can work Ghost 15 5,065 11-21-2021, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dustinw5220