Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Trainwreck - Ongoing diary of betrayal and evil
(12-29-2016, 01:43 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 01:32 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 12:20 AM)taramarie Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 11:59 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 07:00 PM)taramarie Wrote: By the way, Eric if you can prove that it does work I can consider that too. I am interested in what strategy works best is all and I am trying to find it. I am merely observing you guys and seeing that conversation does not seem to go anywhere.
In my opinion, results work/speak the best. The problem with results  is that results take time. Who has the time/patience to wait for results? Progressives don't have time, progressives have upcoming elections to win and their political powers to defend as much as possible. The conversations as you say may not seem to go anywhere but the conversations do eventually get results over time. I've seen results over a ten year period that you haven't seen. Eric already lost the war on all the fronts that really matter to most Americans. Eric won a few battles that didn't matter all that much as far as the greater scheme of things.

I am curious about this. Could you give a few examples?

The only way I see that works is teaching to the young.
I have the ability to compare what it was like to post ten years ago to what it's like to post today. I'm familiar with the environments and the changes that have occurred in the environment over a ten year span. Honey, posting today is nothing like it was ten years ago. Mind control was more popular on the left ten years ago.

What's different between us? We have an obvious age difference. We have an obvious cultural difference. We have biological differences and income differences and different priorities as well. We probably have to many differences to overcome and be able to relate to one another and view each other as equals.

Oh wow really? I thought it was extreme now in comparison to what i experience in my own country. That is interesting. I wonder what caused that change.
Well yes we have differences, but it is not like I do not view you as someone who is not my equal. I cannot say the same for others who are disrespectful to me. Which does not usually include you. I measure people on how they treat me. Not in our differences. And that is the honest truth.
The 4T was much more extreme ten years ago. American politics is still about the same as it was ten years ago.

Messages In This Thread
Stupid is as stupid does... - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-05-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by pbrower2a - 04-06-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Stupid is as stupid does... - by Galen - 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM