Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?
(05-03-2019, 11:32 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Excellent. We are seeing lots of 'mixed' marriages that have children with ambiguities about their origins. But we are getting used to this, aren't we? We adapt to reality or it breaks us.

How can it be?

Diversity + Proximity = War (D+P=W)

DPW for short.

If someone practice and believes the idea of DPW, that means automatic annihilation of the outsider.  They say "well, it just the way it is" but our collective beliefs is what causes all bombast.  While Jews were put into ovens because they were the "outsider" and we call that genocide.

How is DPW different from that?

They will say "it's not me or ppl like me making the wars happen, it's a product of original sin, man is evil and we will kill" notice how it changed in mid sentence from "ME" to "MAN"?  No responsibility for what they put into the world.

Too many ppl live a DPW religion.  And it is a religion.  It is anti integration, anti community, anti coexistence.  Therefore, it is pro segregation, pro exclusivity, pro genocide. 

Diversity + Proximity = War is what has destroyed humanity from the beginning.  I believe in America and the simple inscription on the state of liberty.  The same people who do these things are in church, they are in THEIR community plotting against the OTHER community they are performing genocide ON.  Actively searching for more and new ways to eject the Outsider from their midst, to take control of everything, to fashion it to their own likeness.

Anyone who does not join them is against them and therefore subject to metaphoric AND actual genocide.

DPW is the origin of pretty much all social ills, and they cannot deal with higher concepts like SJW for what it is: a forced recognition that someone exists and has the right to exist EVEN IF AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM AROUND YOU.

I am so utterly and unbelievably grateful to user @HelenWillis for summing up a unique idea into an easy-to-use MEME.  It literally fell out of the sky the idea that someone proclaiming DPW is actually voicing their opposition for certain people to exist anywhere near them.

[Image: christianbodies5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - by TheNomad - 05-04-2019, 02:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,915 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Green Innovation in The Fourth Turning Eric the Green 0 583 02-15-2021, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Why we are nowhere near the end of the fourth turning Mickey123 31 7,797 06-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. Odin 61 25,947 05-31-2019, 08:26 PM
  Civil War II - Fourth Turning Intensifying nebraska 0 939 12-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,718 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM