Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?
(05-04-2019, 02:55 AM)TheNomad Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 11:32 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Excellent. We are seeing lots of 'mixed' marriages that have children with ambiguities about their origins. But we are getting used to this, aren't we? We adapt to reality or it breaks us.

How can it be?

Diversity + Proximity = War (D+P=W)

DPW for short.

If someone practice and believes the idea of DPW, that means automatic annihilation of the outsider.  They say "well, it just the way it is" but our collective beliefs is what causes all bombast.  While Jews were put into ovens because they were the "outsider" and we call that genocide.

And I can cite an easy directive that says that annihilation of the Outsider is absolutely wrong.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL!

Genocide is the most organized form of murder possible, and it often goes along with theft and rape (although the Nazis precluded rape because such was 'racial defilement'). Maybe one can have capital punishment for murderers, rapists, and traitors... the society in which we live is no better than we are, and if the leaders that we get demand that we do evil, we must resist -- even at the risk of our lives and all the comforts of life.

It is up to people who live in democracies to not vote for evil-doers. We Americans are at fault for electing Donald Trump, who might not be a genocidal monster, but who certainly debases much that many of us have taken for granted because "this is America". It is up to us to vote him and his enablers out in 2020 to the extent possible.

Quote:How is DPW different from that?

They will say "it's not me or ppl like me making the wars happen, it's a product of original sin, man is evil and we will kill" notice how it changed in mid sentence from "ME" to "MAN"?  No responsibility for what they put into the world.

I have always thought "original sin" a specious argument. People can choose between Good and Evil, a choice more important than any civic loyalty, vocation, or faith. Those who choose Good and stick to such a choice will not murder, steal, rape, perjure, abandon the helpless, wreck marriages, or betray their communities.

Man is not born good or evil. "Original sin" is the idea that Man is so inherently depraved that all that keeps him from going to Hell is salvation by Jesus. OK, the Jews thought that they did not need Jesus, and most Jews that I have met seem just as good people as most Christians. I am from an antisemitic family, so I have heard plenty of smears, including that Jews are inordinately greedy and materialistic.  I have seen that claim repudiated. If Jews are successful it is because they are good at what they do, and not that someone dangled money in front of them.  

Quote:Too many ppl live a DPW religion.  And it is a religion.  It is anti integration, anti community, anti coexistence.  Therefore, it is pro segregation, pro exclusivity, pro genocide. 

Diversity + Proximity = War is what has destroyed humanity from the beginning.  I believe in America and the simple inscription on the state of liberty.  The same people who do these things are in church, they are in THEIR community plotting against the OTHER community they are performing genocide ON.  Actively searching for more and new ways to eject the Outsider from their midst, to take control of everything, to fashion it to their own likeness.

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/marti..._jr_101309

Quote:Anyone who does not join them is against them and therefore subject to metaphoric AND actual genocide.

DPW is the origin of pretty much all social ills, and they cannot deal with higher concepts like SJW for what it is: a forced recognition that someone exists and has the right to exist EVEN IF AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM AROUND YOU.

The people most vulnerable to genocide are the model minorities, useful in good times, but easy targets for resentment and hatred in bad times. The exploited person on the margin of survival is at least of some value to his exploiter; whatever contempt the Master has for his slave, the Master knows that his 'good life" depends upon the continuing toil of his 'property in human form'. German Jews were the definitive 'model minority', people whose contributions to German economic, intellectual, and technical life were out of proportion to their numbers.

People under stress see the wares in stores (never mind that those are on consignment), the money in a bank (but it is mostly deposits by people like them), and people making good incomes as physicians and attorneys (never mind that such requires long years of formal education and training), and see "exploitation". No, it is only success, and the one hard economic rule underpinning every successful mode of life is that a solid economic order rewards the competent, imaginative, industrious, and thrifty but not the incompetent, witless, lazy, and wasteful. We should all know by now what creates prosperity and what doesn't. So if you envy the Jews, then maybe you might want to see what they do that you might do yourself. 

Quote:I am so utterly and unbelievably grateful to user @HelenWillis for summing up a unique idea into an easy-to-use MEME.  It literally fell out of the sky the idea that someone proclaiming DPW is actually voicing their opposition for certain people to exist anywhere near them.

[Image: christianbodies5.jpg]

Armenians in Turkey in World War I? Jews in Iraq in a time of mass panic? Does it matter now what they were? Dead is dead, and murder is murder. Wise people look for solutions and fools look for scapegoats. Economic meltdowns and military reverses happen all the time, and how we deal with them says much about ourselves.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - by pbrower2a - 05-04-2019, 01:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,915 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Green Innovation in The Fourth Turning Eric the Green 0 583 02-15-2021, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Why we are nowhere near the end of the fourth turning Mickey123 31 7,806 06-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. Odin 61 25,963 05-31-2019, 08:26 PM
  Civil War II - Fourth Turning Intensifying nebraska 0 940 12-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,719 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM