Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?
(05-12-2019, 05:25 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: The reason why I'm here is self-evident if one bothers to actually read my posts.  That being said I'm not responsible for the actions of others or how they interpret my actions.

Does that mean I lack 'spirituality'? 

You dont know what is spirituality even tho I keep saying it.

You say you are not responsible for the actions of others how they interpret you.  Even tho you claim to be from the hood or in the hood or drove through the hood or took pics of the hood from afar or whatever............... even though you claim to be familiar with how those words affect people, you still using them, dragging in MORE hateful words and phrases, and all the rest of the ugly words saying IF it hurts someone, you are not responsible.

But that person or people were not hurt UNTIL you started running your mouth.

The unspiritual person says "MY FREEDOM IS WHAT MATTERS.  MY FREEDOM TO SAY ANYTHING MATTERS MORE!"

The spiritual person says "THAT SHIT MAY HARM OTHERS, I DONT KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING, I AM NOT GOD, MAYBE I SHOULD KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT".

You have the freedom to say any damned thing you want.  You also have the freedom to choose not to potentially harm people -- ESPECIALLY when you claim to know how that shit can affect others.

You have freedom!  WHICH freedom do you choose?  Obviously the one where YOUR freedom to speak is the most important part and where you have absolutely no accountability for your actions.

Or, are you so defined by these words and the hate coming through those words that you cannot exist without them?   You cannot stop using those words because if you did, SOMEONE MIGHT USE THEM ON YOU FIRST.  Point to the "nigger" to deflect anyone from calling you that word.    

Drive Not The Bus Over My People As Scapegoat
Sell Not My People For Social Gain
Demean Not My People To Raise Yourself In The Eyes Of Others

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,916 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Green Innovation in The Fourth Turning Eric the Green 0 583 02-15-2021, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Why we are nowhere near the end of the fourth turning Mickey123 31 7,812 06-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. Odin 61 25,985 05-31-2019, 08:26 PM
  Civil War II - Fourth Turning Intensifying nebraska 0 940 12-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,725 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM