Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How conservative are Homelanders really?
(04-07-2020, 02:16 PM)Camz Wrote: As a Homelander, me nor any of my friends are conservative, and that ranges from people born from 1996-2006(?). The youngest of my friends is gay in a country that generally hates LGBTQs. I'm the only Catholic out of my friends too; they're either Atheist (by a long shot), Jewish, or Muslim if I recall correctly. A lot of them, even one younger than me, are super into social justice, tweeting and retweeting about it.

A few years ago, I did have a cringey anti-feminist phase, where I denied the wage gap and debated with "feminazis" (modern super-feminists who dislike men). My best friend, meanwhile, had a social-justice-warrior Tumblr account at the time. I really don't know what to think of modern feminism anymore.

It's mostly cuspers and older who are extremely liberal, but I haven't seen much from definite Homelanders, aside from two friends.

As for me, I'm pro-Bernie, anti-gun, and pro-trans rights, but I'm semi pro-life (but pro-choice if they were sexually assaulted) AND religious (to an extent- I believe in God and heaven but also in evolution and the big bang, and I'm not going to church every Sunday when I'm an adult)
You have any Christian friends?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How conservative are Homelanders really? - by Cocoa Puff - 04-08-2020, 12:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids react = Homelanders react sbarrera 0 1,202 07-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  New adaptives most socially conservative since Silents? Warren Dew 19 18,526 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? HoldOn 53 46,362 10-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a