Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How conservative are Homelanders really?
Hi Ghost,

Yeah I tend to think this way as well although I would still say the females of this cohort have the potentiality to become more centrist. I think the females will be more centre left and the males centre right.

Yeah, in regards to the Alt Right, I would definitely say the former. Obviously there might be the odd sprinklings of the latter but obviously the former is going to be the dominant outlet for any right wing angst. The problem with the latter is that it just went down that old white power rabbit hole and no one is going to touch that.

As for the Golden One, to be honest from my own observations of him, he actually is not that extreme. I'd sort of place him in the middle of the alt lite and alt right. Obviously he is sympathetic to white nationalism but compared to others is pretty moderate. Unless he has changed in recent years that is.

As for music tastes - let's just be honest here. The mainstream of any generation listens to the trash because everyone else is listening to it. It's herd mentality. So in that essence, compared to previous generations and sub cultures, the Zoomers are pretty conformist in that regard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How conservative are Homelanders really? - by Isoko - 04-14-2020, 04:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kids react = Homelanders react sbarrera 0 1,201 07-28-2020, 05:24 PM
Last Post: sbarrera
  New adaptives most socially conservative since Silents? Warren Dew 19 18,510 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund
  Homelanders: Mid 90s or Mid 00s? HoldOn 53 46,305 10-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a