Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worker Cooperatives Are More Productive Than Normal Companies
(05-14-2016, 03:57 PM)Odin Wrote: FWIW my workplace does a good job keeping us happy with donuts every Monday morning, pizza on the last Friday of the month, and a Thanksgiving dinner on the day before Thanksgiving.

Your workplace is a rarity. Most places I've worked for this was not the case, and where it did happen it was largely the result of management digging into their own pocket.

I happen to know having just paid, out of my own pocket no less, for a "pizza party" for scoring 100% on an inspection from corporate (my boss actually hates that I do this, but then again my store has the most profit, most product turn over and the highest morale so she usually leaves me alone). And doesn't even get into how I came in very late to insure that my overnight people didn't get the nasty pizzas nobody wanted.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worker Cooperatives Are More Productive Than Normal Companies - by Kinser79 - 05-14-2016, 06:56 PM