Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acting pre-seasonally; preparing for the High
There seems to be little to no blip in the spiral of violence leading me to believe the red are going to be more violent.  Sure, a few bad cops and militias might try, but they are not doing well of late.  The military have made it clear they will not get involved.  The secret police have withdrawn in the face of local opposition.  The Proud Boys and Wolverine watchmen made their moves and were rebuffed.  Trump did enough wrong stuff that most understand why he lost, and I doubt they will start a revolution about it.  We will have to see who wins the conflict between the Republican factions, the fight for control of the base and the party.  That’s not my fight, but I don’t see the victor as winning anything but a remnant.  Trump is a looser.  No one has risen to take his place, but Trump looks likely to try to block whoever tries.  The establishment is discredited.  The true conservatives have not yet become competitive.  

I don’t anticipate a conservative faction being dominant through a crisis - high - awakening time interval.  The crisis is a time of resolving issues and taking decisive action.  The high settles the solutions down.  The awakening is when a new problem is highlighted by people who want to do something about it.  Is there room for conservatives there?  The unravelling will come eventually, but I have not yet got a clear picture of what the conflicts will be then.

The Marxists are not active in this crisis.  They are not one of the people who participated in the grand debate through the preceding unravelling.  They did not participate in a spiral of violence.  I do not anticipate a Marxist revolution.

China and Russia are major powers.  The major power have not become involved in crisis wars recently.  I am not certain about China.  Their culture underwent severe stress from the opium wars through Mao’s time.  They are very reluctant to return to a time of instability.  Yes, that time is fading from living memory, but it was long and it hurt.  Yet, their autocracy is clinging to power, and does not look to let go of that power easily.  A revolution may be necessary.  I see them reluctant to start it.  They are also reluctant to kill the golden goose.  They have established the upper hand in Hong Kong, but seem reluctant to launch the crushing final blow.

I am not thus too worried about protecting my anonymity.  Speaking loudly the progressive agenda and supporting the resolution of the crisis problems seems the thing to do.  Anticipating that the conservative values will fade again seems right.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Acting pre-seasonally; preparing for the High - by Bob Butler 54 - 11-22-2020, 05:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHATSAPP +4917636131686)) BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY, CLONE CREDIT CA besbian1990 0 51 04-16-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: besbian1990
  HTTPS://KINGTRUST.TO shop dumps have 220 Country Dumps fullz code Balance high Fresh selldumps 0 140 03-28-2024, 08:59 PM
Last Post: selldumps
  Looking Toward The Next High TheNomad 166 73,699 07-20-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: TheNomad