Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(04-22-2019, 09:44 PM)taramarie Wrote: Yet mass murders happen from legal gun owners who were born and raised in your country who are not even from there. What is your solution for this as it does happen after all. I never said our government has a say over your gun rights. Hopefully our new laws prevent someone from being able to shoot so many people in so short a time. I am glad to hear you are not a fan of slaughtering people. We aren't so very different. We both want the same thing with people not being able to slaughter people the way that Australian did. But perhaps we need to get to the core of the problem of what causes people to harbour such hate for a group of people that they kill them in cold blood and what are their weapons of choice typically. Obviously some have mental issues but some don't. Some align with a group which harbours and feeds hate for a certain group of people by isolating them, dehumanizing them. ALL of them. Not just the ones who murdered. But the innocents too. They throw blame on a whole group of people and feed in people fear and hatred enough to kill. This can be seen in the middle east which you guys are so fearful of. But it happens on your side too. You feed fear, then comes that hatred. I understand your way is to try to prevent terrorists from coming into your country again. But it also dehumanizes a whole group of people and ignores that terrorism lives among your own too. Just you guys call them lone wolves. What does one do about them? Do you have an alternative solution for mass shootings?
Well, my solution would been to make it illegal for a foreign visitor to purchase a firearm. I don't think there's much we can do about a lone wolf who has an internal desire to murder lots of people unless we're going restrict access anything they could possibly be used to fulfill their desire. Unfortunately, we aren't able to read peoples minds at this point. I have pretty strong senses and intuition but I'm not telepathic or a 99-100% mind reader by any stretch of the imagination. We've seen mass shooting that could have been prevented by law enforcement. We've seen mass shooting by lone wolves who had squeaky clean lives and records that no one around them suspected or never eveb had a clue about what they had be planning to do or what that they were cable of doing or the reason why they did it.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,185 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,582 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,624 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,897 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,834 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,251 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,050 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green