Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(04-28-2019, 06:28 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:58 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:02 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 05:30 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 07:56 PM)taramarie Wrote: We are still able to defend ourselves. We don't need those sorts of guns for home defence. I think you would find it interesting knowing this little detail that we were asked by our government prior to these guns being banned. Overwhelmingly it was agreed on that we do not want these guns to continue to be legal in this country. I do agree with you there also needs to be a law restricting non citizens purchasing firearms.  https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/christc...poll-finds
That's what you say, seem to believe, but the truth is that you're less able to defend yourselves now. Mean while, Americans are more able to defend themselves than anytime in American history. A fact that keeps its far left liberal groups at bey and keeps their ambitions of ruling America in check. Right now, they only have the power to rule about a quarter of it as far as America's population goes. However, the bulk of its land mass and its overall production capabilities are still governed by reds or purples or Americans as I say. Once you understand this, one can understand the position the liberals are in as a ruling group and the position the Democratic population is now in today as well.

The majority of Americans are willing to support and vote for the left liberal blue program, which is only what America needs for its own good, prosperity, and to be truly American. It's true these liberal blue voters occupy far less than half the land mass, but they supply the vast majority of economic productivity.

Without respect for human rights, there is no such thing as "America." Trump and the GOP assault human rights. The right-wing you uphold seems always to keep the true Americans in check these days. That's because they have been more fanatically dedicated to protecting their illusions and their status and wealth, by rigging the elections to discourage non-whites from voting, gerrymander districts, pack the Courts so they rule in their favor in tight elections (e.g. year 2000), and deceive white people in red states into voting for them by promising to uphold their prejudices and assuage their fears.

The only human right you uphold is the ability to impose your power on others at the barrel of a gun, or to rule others through uncontrolled wealth. But we blues are coming for your guns. We will take ALL of your guns, Classic Xer, melt them down and make bicycles out of them. Then we will tear down all the border walls and fences and encourage America to be overrun with non-white people. That way we will be sure to outvote you too, and keep you from violently rebelling as we rule the country and impose our blue liberal agenda on you, including raising your taxes sky high to pay for welfare for all these immigrants and non-whites, so they are loyal to us and vote for us.
ha ha.
I was about to say something but actually after reading the rest of this yes...hes just dicking with him on red paranoia
Is he dicking around as you say or is that really what he wants/hopes to see happen here? Me, I have a right to defend myself and other people as well and a right to purchase an elite weapon that is capable of doing that task.  Now, Eric should be able to understand that real America isn't going to allow itself to be over run by a bunch of foreigners. A small portion of Blue America maybe, but not the rest of the nation. The rest of the country ain't that stupid.

There is some justification for orderly entrance of immigrants so that the nation is not "over run" or overwhelmed. 

But is there really such a thing as a "foreigner" in a nation of Immigrants? Tribes from Asia came here over 10,000 years ago. Spanish and Mexicans were the first whites to come to America, settling New Mexico in the 16th century. Some of them were also combos racially with the tribes that were here before Columbus. White Spanish Europeans also settled Florida, and then the British came in 1607 and the French soon after. Largely British immigrants settled the East Coast, and came further west mostly in the 19th century. The Spanish and then the Mexicans colonized California at the same time that American independence was being declared. Until 1848 the entire southwestern United States was part of Mexico. Blacks from Africa were imported by the slave traders from the 17th century until 1865. 

Even by 1804 Lewis and Clark explored what is now the NW USA where no whites had ever been, except for a few fur traders like John Jacob Astor. Some Irish and Germans followed the British to America, and more came after the famines and revolutions of 1846-48. Many Germans settled in the northern Mid-west, a land not unlike their own. Eastern Europeans came in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, when the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island were built, including Russian Jews after the 1880s pograms. Chinese came to the West to farm, mine, do business, and help build the railroads. Japanese followed, and were sent to prison camps in world war II. More Jews came to NY and CA after the Holocaust. Mexicans came to work the fields in the 20th century, and more settled in the southwest in recent years, including undocumenteds. At various times, political parties have opposed immigration and erected anti-immigrant laws directed at particular ethnic groups.

You claim Red America is not so stupid as to allow immigration, and yet the nation has asylum laws that were passed long before the nation was divided into red and blue increasingly since 1968. We are required by law to accept immigrants who can show they are oppressed in the land from which they came. Now there is a crisis which the Republican Party itself has largely created, through its support of fossil fuel-driven climate change, and with the help of some bad decisions by Democrats as well. Drought has caused civil war in the Middle East (especially Syria), causing more Muslim immigration. Now a new emergency has been caused by drought and oppression in Central America, and asylum seekers are flooding the border.

I hope of course that the "elite" semi-automatic weapons will be outlawed during the progressive era soon to come. We'll see. It needs to be done, though I am not unmindful of the potential violent reaction by red-state gun nuts. But assuming a consensus has been reached to outlaw these weapons, a progressive blue-run administration will be able to crush this rebellion without too much trouble. The right-wing supreme court may be able to stop such gun laws, however. Originally, the rulings of the Scalia Court did not imply that such laws could not be passed.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,131 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,582 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,623 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,897 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,833 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,249 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,660 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,046 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green