Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
President Trump blatantly considered a nepotist administration by naming his daughter Ivanka as vice-president. It would be funny, except for the fact that a Trump Dynasty is not inconceivable, even after Trump loses in 2020. If Kamala Harris were to run for president in 2024 and 2028, and get nominated, she would lose to Ivanka (if she ran against her) in a crushing landslide!

I have been streamlining and updating my horoscope scoring method, including adding the viable 2020 candidates to the database, and assuming a Biden win in doing so. Biden now has 16-6, just better than Trump's persistent 9-4 score. And you know what happened to the scores, even so? Kamala had been scored at 4-16, and now it has gone down even further, 1 point on each side, to 3-17. That is one of the lowest scores for any candidate ever, and she's not even a part of the database used to calculate the scores!

But that's not the most shocking thing. Ivanka Trump had been calibrated at 16-2 on my system. That's bad news enough, but now it's at 19-0, the highest score ever recorded for any candidate or potential candidate! And she's not in the database either, of course. People laugh at this, or knock this. BE FORWARNED. She is the new Queen. If she ever runs, she will win in a landslide! Maybe she'll be OK for a first turning, or at least we can pray. I just hope she never runs.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/politics/...index.html

"Ivanka, who serves as a senior adviser to her father in the White House, has been a prominent fixture during her father's political career. She introduced him when he announced his presidential campaign in June 2015 and is campaigning vigorously for his reelection.

Trump, in turn, has often praised what he sees as his daughter's political talent, suggesting in August that his daughter would be a better White House candidate than California Sen. Kamala Harris, calling the Democratic vice presidential nominee "incompetent."

"Citing an upcoming book by former Trump deputy campaign chair Rick Gates, "Wicked Game," that will be published October 13, The (Washington) Post reported that during discussions about selecting a running mate, then-Republican presidential candidate Trump said to a group of top campaign aides, "I think it should be Ivanka. What about Ivanka as my VP?"

"She's bright, she's smart, she's beautiful, and the people would love her!," he added, according to the newspaper.

The presidential candidate was so keen to the idea of Ivanka as a vice presidential pick and "cool to other options, including his eventual selection of then-Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, that his team polled the idea twice," The Washington Post reported. "Ivanka told her father it was not a good idea....

I want to see the first woman president also, but I don't want to see a woman president get in to that position the way she'd do it, and she's not competent, she's not competent," he said during a rally in Londonderry, New Hampshire. "They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka.' I don't blame you." "

HEY, a broken clock is right twice a day. Strange to say or not, he's definitely right about this.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 10-22-2020, 07:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,514 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,060 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green