Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(12-02-2020, 02:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 01:53 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 07:39 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote: I don't know.  2020 has a month left to run.  With Trump still entering the revenge and pardon phases, might we have still another month or two of disasters?  Perhaps he was a little early in blowing up 2020?

If Biden has a shot, it will be a gift from the Trumpster.  It's obvious that Trump pardoning everyone in his administration including himself is a call to arms, and Biden must answer with strength and not equivocate.  Will he? It's hard to say.

Biden has said that charges against Trump are up to whoever he appoints as attorney general and his Justice Department. I assume they might contest his self-pardon in Court, but there he has Barrett who would probably protect him. But Trump also has the state of New York to deal with.
Since when has sicking the dogs on political opponents been legal in this country? I know Obama did it and got away with it a few times. Being the the first black President had it's SPECIAL perks. So, who is teaching is teaching who in the bigger cities with all the problems that we don't care if they ever receive help/ funding again? So, who is to blame for the situation that you find yourself in today? You do realize the blue media mogul's pretty much lit the fuse for a civil war that's going to occur in their cozy blue and neighborhoods back yards. It's smoldering but it's lit. Lets see, what could trigger a spiral of violence today? An incident with a cop that results in the death of a black person any where in the United States of America. Why can't people who lost their businesses or homes or were injured during the violence get together and sue Facebook or Google these days? Oh, that's right, they have legal immunity and First Amendment protections and rights and powers which nobody else has these days? Not even the President of the United States. We are awake, are you? I assume that you must view that as beneficial to today but probably won't when the Democratic party turns fascist out of necessity and begins killing people they can no longer afford to support. Where will be, we won't be defending old people like you living in a blue state. We have two groups of Darwin's. One is natural and the other is not. Eventually, the two groups are going to square off. One is going to win. Nature always wins. There's a lot of you and there's a lot of us and there are obvious differences between us right now. Ones free to do as it please right and the other is restricted by laws made by humans and the laws that come from above. That's where we're at right now. Are you familiar with the laws above? I haven't seen signs that you're familiar with them so I'll assume you're not familiar with them and leave it at that.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 12-03-2020, 03:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,437 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,056 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green