Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(12-03-2020, 11:35 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: My brother tells me that he went past a Trump rally on his way to the grocery store in a small town in Michigan. He is typically a conservative Republican, but he now shares my observation that Trump supporters don't defer to reality. (He voted libertarian in 2016 and for Biden in 2020; he didn't trust Trump)..

They also don't wear masks.

Trump has a cult that will do anything for him except perhaps murder.

(They might form a all-voluntary secret police if they got the chance).
I don't who my older brother voted for and don't care at this point. He probably voted for Trump. We have a mother who started showing the same signs as Biden at the same age. We think tend to think the same way and tend to vote the same way when it comes to country. Trump would have been better for country but not everyone thinks that way today. World War II era, yes. Today, no or not yet anyway or possibly not ever.

My older brother is squeamish and protective when it comes to doing stuff that might kill him or make him really sick. Me, I do/did it all the time. Risk is part of my job and my life for that matter. So, how do the unprotected fair according to Strauss and Howe. I didn't see many unprotected posting back in the early days. I see lots of coddled and protected but few unprotected and the few were there were naturally drawn to me and we became pretty goods friends. Hell, even the dreaded Devils Advocate respected me and texted/PM's me from time to time. We eliminated the cult and their moderator pretty quick. Eric is the sole survivor. We're a different breed than you and your brother and my older brother as well. Young people and healthy middle age people and brave people and people who view death as natural who aren't afraid of it and those who actually listen to science instead of the scientists directly associated with big government are pretty much invincible people.

They're not a cult, they're Americans who place God, family and country above all aka America First. Hint. Deists and traditional Christians who are level headed aren't into cults. They drop bombs on top of their heads and don't worry about how many of their citizens are killed. You have a pretty powerful cult on your side with legal powers who are in place right now that you don't seem to be to worried about so shut up.

Question, is a nurse or doctor or aid who are asymptomatic but are able to work really a threat to patients with Covid and each other? Sometimes you have to say fuck it and become creative and think outside the box. I'd say this is one of those times but I'm not the ones is charge. It's pretty clear that the overly educated micro managed aren't getting it done. Oh well, it me and my brother and sisters our kids and theirs now. So, how long are we going to stick to CDC guidelines with all the chaos that we see that's going on in hospitals today? We have a major crisis going on and we have a bunch of people with college degree's (governors, politicians, bureaucrats, medical professionals and so forth) sticking to rules that aren't working and depleting their ranks? Dude, a lot of people are going to die over emotional stupidity and inept leadership. If the bulk of red America who live in Minnesota move to Wisconsin what happens to your firewall. Wisconsin ain't much different than Minnesota and ain't much further from my favorite Walleye lakes and I can afford the added expense associated with a non resident fishing licenses.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 12-03-2020, 06:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,446 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,057 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green