Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(01-04-2021, 10:49 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 02:31 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I assume that you don't know that it is unconstitutional for a court to change state election laws. You have to be more careful about what you post that could make you look like a Nazi supporter. So, what did the Nazi's do after they were elected? Trump is going to push it to the limit which he has the legal right to do and you and Biden are going have to suck it up and accept it for now. As I recall, you had some Nazi's in your family right. I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree. So, you must be OK with laws being broken by Democrats. That's good, you keep doing that and thinking that way because that's what we need to see more of by the Democrats.

Right now -- at this very moment -- aground swell is rising to impeach DJT a second time before he leaves office.  Why?  Because he has committed sedition, breaking both Federal and Georgian state laws.  It's worrisome enough that all 10 former Defense Secretaries signed a letter telling Trump and everyone supporting him to back off.  Do you really think that either would happen if Trump was operating inside the law?
Yes, I do think that's happening. I think there's a lot of people in the big government realm who would do and say just about anything to keep things the way they are for themselves these days. Government pays pretty good wages. The jobs are relatively easy and the expectations are lower than the private sector and there's a lot of titles and the benefits are top notch and there's perks. Trump was elected to clean house and he would have do so in his second term. Trump is a threat to them and Biden's not. I hope your not foolish enough to believe our government aren't partisan these days. Dude, Washington DC has hardly any integrity left these days.

What some Blue states did via the use of courts to change election laws was unconstitutional and therefore illegal. It's pretty cut and dry. I assume all college people are capable of reading plain English. I'd say that government integrity pretty to close to none, If they're not, why are we paying them? Do you really want another American Revolutionary war to begin brewing right now with an old dude with dementia who has a group of unknown people in charge of making of the day to day decisions for him. We know his condition, our adversaries know his condition, our so called allies know his condition, the hardcore Leftists know his condition and most Democrats probably know his condition down deep but will never admit as well. In short, Bumbling Biden is done. It may take a year or two for reality to sink in, but he's done and he shouldn't have ran for office in the first place. Why would you waste time and waste our money impeaching someone who is leaving office in a few weeks? Trump will have four years of sitting on the sideline doing what Biden did to him and we aren't going to care how cheap the shots. Years ago, I told you that the focus would shift and rhetoric would shift from Democratic candidates to the Democratic party as a whole and that's where we are at right now. If you are Democratic you better be able to handle the rhetoric that you've been spewing for years because it's going to get very personal. I see a lot of dumb female niggers spouting their mouths acting like they're super human with super human powers. I assume that you know that there's a difference between niggers and decent black folks who don't want any trouble who want to live a normal life.

The process of natural selection is occurring now and within four years it should be completed enough that a natural split should be able to occur without many problems. I don't see the blue side fighting to keep a Constitution they want to trash or a flag they don't respect or believe in these days. All I have to say is the blue states will have to be careful about how they handle/treat the Red Americans who are living within their states because there's going to be a powerful American country that will be sympathetic and willing to support their independence and intervene if necessary.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 01-05-2021, 02:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,377 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,583 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,254 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,054 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green