Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(01-06-2021, 01:10 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 12:18 PM)David Horn Wrote: You keep saying this shit, but what does it mean?  You seem to be for nothing and against everything.  FYI, life doesn't work that way.  If you find "A" unacceptable, then what's your plan "B"? Healthcare's not free, so how are you planning to pay for it if not through a plan of some kind?

I'm standing for something and I've stood for something the entire time. I stand for law and order and the American way. What do you stand for these days? Do you stand for anything that I represent?   I know how life works too. I know just as much if not more about that than you. Question, have you ever gotten something without a fight or breaking the law by being mean spirited or an arrogant prick. So, who elected the black preacher/demagogue/race baiter who doesn't sound anything like or represent the core values of Martin Luther King? I see that he defeated the rather weak GOP establishment Republican. So, how many GOP live smack dab in the the middle of a potential war zone. The DC crowd/community is more or less a gated community of cake eaters.   I'd say the summer of violence paid off and good job because educated shit like him and educated XXXX like Abrams and educated XXXX like Harris is what we want in office as we begin to part ways and we want them to make the BIG mistake of trying to stop us. Like I've said, we won't be fighting for slavery or keeping Jim Crow laws. We'll be fighting for our freedom and the possession of the US Constitution and the American flag and the American way of life that will be made very clear over the next four years. Trump has the support of 80% of the Republican base and the GOP can do nothing about it at this point. The GOP doesn't have control over me like the Democratic party has over its base.

80% of the Republican base is not enough for winning a Presidential election. Donald Trump has disgraced himself to the extent that many in the GOP consider him toxic. 

Did you see the takeover of the Capitol building? I saw images from NBC News showing people snooping in Senate desks, sitting in Congressional offices and at desks of leaders, showing extremely partisan banners... Did you then see President's weak call for people to leave despite him losing the election despite what was 'really' a landslide in his favor?

I cannot speak for "History", but I doubt that this will rescue this Presidency. 

Quote:I told you what was going to happen in Georgia and I told you how it was going to happen and the reason for allowing it to happen too. You shouldn't be surprised or upset by a move made by American radicals, you're an old Left Wing radical. A group of American radicals just set you and them (DC) up for failure.  So, are the XXXXX Democratic  people (left wing anarchists who have no morals or values and the freedom to do pretty much what they want these days) ready for a no rules war with the American right? I mean, there's about 70 some million of us spread out across the entire country who could cause trouble and inflict heavy damage on them all kinds of ways these days.

Quote:The Democrats have been breaking and ignoring laws and doing as they please with no consequences or serious ramifications for doing so for quite a while now. I assume that the entire Democratic population is OK with the Democrats having that power these days. So, what are looking at that you don't seem to be able to see or wrap your mind around these day? How long has the Left and the party that represents its interests been trashing and trying to intimidate America? So, how long is going to before America responds to Democrats all over the place in equal kind? Well, that kind of depends on how long Biden is able to function and remain in office and how cocky and impatient the far Left base gets while they're waiting for him to resign and have the reigns given to one of their own these days.

But over 81 million people voted against Donald Trump. What would you think of a business that has 74 million dollars in assets and 81 million in liabilities? Candidate for liquidation? No, I am not asking anyone to "liquidate" the President, but his reputation certainly deserves liquidation. The people who voted against Donald Trump are just as American as those who voted for him. I hope that a huge number of people who have humored him have decided to reject his style and substance.     

Quote:Obama never had a real job outside of the public sector.

Think also of cops, teachers, prison guards, letter carriers.... many of whom identify themselves by their government employment instead of some menial (but honest) private-sector job as a start or stopgap. And whatever you do, DON'T YOU DARE DISPARAGE CAREER MEMBERS OF AMERICA'S ARMED SERVICES*, which is what you do with a statement like that. So let us say that you see the obituary of a retired judge: does that obituary likely play up a job for paying some college expenses as opposed to the judgeship?  This is like saying that the late Al Kaline never had a "real job" that didn't involve baseball. 

[Image: 95px-Kaline_DET.png]

Al Kaline is known "only" for baseball. But that is plenty.

Quote:Obama has been working within the political realm his entire life and he's still making money off it.

All within the rules that our system allows. I can imagine some different career paths for Barack Obama. Maybe he would have been better suited as a crusading prosecutor or judge... except that the Chicago political machine didn't  want someone like him as a prosecutor or judge. They saw what a monster he would be if he started to prosecute or judge corrupt officials. The Chicago machine wanted him to go into electoral politics. 

Most assessments of Barack Obama as President have him as above average. Maybe not in the "Rushmore + FDR" level... but I look at his achievements, his temperament, and his character and I see as his closest analogue... Dwight Eisenhower.

How much do I consider him like Ike? I think Ike would have been a fine attorney, and that Obama would have made very high rank in the Army had he attended a service academy. I can see him as a spit-and-polish officer who has troops looking as if they are on parade until there really is combat... and once there is combat he has a high casualty rate on the other side to his. He'd be the sort to win unlikely victories.      

Quote:Politics and public service is now a  path to become rich and famous like the Obama's and the Clinton's.

Not as rich as corporate law or becoming a corporate executive, although one does so with comparative anonymity. This said, politicians at a certain level get the exposure that screen actors get.   

Quote:It's always been a path but it's becoming more prevalent today. Biden's different, you look at him and listen to him, you'd never know the guy is worth 50 some million today or know that his family is worth millions too.

FoX Business Channel estimates his net worth at $9 million... he was living off his Senate salary when Barack Obama nominated him for Veep. 

Forbes says much the same thing.

Quote:So, do you and PB really have a leg to stand on as your lecturing me about the need to punish or tax private sector rich people who make money with their talents and skills who aren't directly affiliated with government?

Taxing the poor is pointless. The rich have more of a stake in the survival of the System, and they have the funds that can be taxed.   

*I am not a military veteran of any kind. I recognize the hardships, dangers, and sacrifices that our soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines, and Coast Guard endure on a regular basis. 
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by pbrower2a - 01-06-2021, 06:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,397 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,055 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green