Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(01-08-2021, 06:11 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 05:24 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 04:42 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Your nonsense is reprehensible, Classic. It's time for everyone else to stop arguing with you. Go to the Capitol and get yourself arrested.
So, how does the dose of your own medicine taste right now?

How does one of your own rioters dying, and a policeman guarding against you guys dying, and 3 others of you dying due to medical emergencies (largely old and unfit, aren't you) taste to you? How does 80 of you getting arrested, taste to you? How does Trump's aides threatening to resign unless he concedes, taste to you? How does two liberal human and civil rights champions getting elected in the heart of Dixie, thus turning the Senate blue, taste to you?

I doubt she was an actual rioter. I bet she was a thrill seeker who wanted to take part in a historical event. She more likely an unfortunate victim of circumstance who was accidentally killed by a stray bullet. She was old enough to know better and know not get involved with a bunch of unlawful rioters. I bet the medicals could have fell to their deaths while trying to scale up the walls too. I just saw some snip its of the event. I thought the picture of the old motor cycle dude sitting in Pelosi's office chair with his leg on her desk was funny too. I thought the one with the dude sitting at the desk in the grand hall with the blond taking his picture was kind of funny too. I mean, you got to laugh at that stuff or you might get really mad and stop funding a government that's packed with hypocrites, demagogues and morons.

My view of her and what happened to her and the three medicals is the same as my view of those who were hurt or killed by cops that you and others were using for political propaganda during the summer of love so to speak. I feel bad about the cop that was killed by the rioters/criminals. I also feel bad for his or her family members and their friends who lost them as well. I'm glad they arrested 80 of them so far. I wish we had better politicians on the Left and center who understood life better than they do seem to do or come across these days. I also wish they understood what could happen if spirals of violence that are left alone and allowed to continue for political gain for several months by themselves as well. I mean, you could be in the process of doing something stupid like certifying the election of a senile old man at the wrong time in history and find yourself facing an angry mod inside your place of business like they did the other day.

I figure Trump has four years to apologize for his recent mistake and learn to mellow out a bit and focus more on decency and decorum while campaigning and holding political rally's and building a stronger political movement that can rival and further weaken the Democratic Party and pretty match it across the board as the GOP learns that it wasn't very smart to cross us and the Trump supporters by supporting the party the bulk of their base hates more than them these days. You see, when you do that, you lose a couple of Senate seats to a Black Left Wing radical and a Liberal Woke. As I mentioned before, the American right has positioned the Left to start a war that America will win. The ball is in your court. Welcome to the 4T.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 01-08-2021, 10:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,547 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,588 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,836 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,261 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,064 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green