Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(01-09-2021, 01:15 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 01:30 PM)David Horn Wrote: What law breaking?  The only law-breaking I've seen recently was an attack on the US Capitol, not by Antifa as the alt-media implies, but by white nationalists -- many well known and well photographed by everyone with a camera.  Are you OK with that action?

And I can't see a less Constitutional group than the alt-right, who see it as 2nd Amendment and some pseudo-right reading of the rest of the Bill of Rights -- ignoring everything else.

So, all the violence that occurred all over the country for several months before the most recent act of violence that seems to matter to you now these days don't count? Well, if you can't see the violence that happened before then that explains why you don't understand why the most recent act of violence happened either or see why the most recent act occurred either. Saddam Hussein and Hitler had the same fucking problem as you and Eric, Neither one of them could see beyond their needs or recognize the truth, accept the truth or admit the truth either. Do you need to see some pictures of ruins? I'll strap on a pistol and go into the lawless zone of Minneapolis and take some pictures of them. As I mentioned before, your side had already allowed violence to be used many times so I'm OK with that action. Fair is fair right. As I recall, Black Lives Matter and Antifa were trying gain entry to the White House with the use of force not so long ago. As I recall, a few of them died too.  I got to watch it as it was going on last summer. I also watched as Antifa was trying to do the same thing with a Federal Courthouse in Portland.

Violence has occurred, but not like this.  Portland tolerated far too much, but it was up to the city to decide when enough was enough.  Other violence has been cops v. BLM, which is a template for more violence.  And isn't it interesting that the massive police response only occurs when it's the Left protesting -- going all the way back to the Civil Rights and Anti-war marches in the '60s.  For some reason, the Right gets a free pass.

And enough with Antifa.  Antifa, as a group, doesn't even exist -- and that's according to the FBI and Homeland Security.  At most, it's a loose confederation of LW zealots who show-up to protect LW protests And like I said above, Portland was and remains its own weirdness, and their business to resolve.  It's not my thing either, but they seem to enjoy the theater.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by David Horn - 01-09-2021, 10:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,389 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,583 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,254 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,055 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green