Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(01-26-2021, 08:32 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 08:04 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 02:16 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: I'm no more of a terrorist than you or one of the morons we see flapping their gums and talking tough on CNN or the owner of Face Book or Goggle or Twitter at this point. Of coarse, a wrong move by any Democratic group at the wrong time in history could prove to be a deadly and costly mistake for all groups or persons who are associated with the Democratic party these days. Welcome to the 4T.

Not a terrorist, but a wannabe terrorist.  You are constantly glorifying and promoting violence, see above, but haven't the courage to act on your supposed convictions.

I'm a will be terrorist during the next Civil War that's going to fought with Democrats over freedom and economics and the future of America.

Terrorism is the antithesis of freedom-fighting. 

Quote:Like I've said, we are patiently waiting for a bunch of coastal/big city Democrats to over reach and find themselves being slapped with the use of violence and versions of economic warfare and once it starts there isn't a place in this country where a Democrat or Uber elite will be safe or immune from being hurt or negatively impacted including yourself.

I'd say that the fascistic Right has over-reached severely in Michigan. As the song lyric goes in mockery of such people "(They) fought the law, and the Law won". Or that is what the legally-constituted courts of law will decide in Michigan (of course, one presumes innocence until any conviction is made of anyone accused of law-breaking). 

Michigan is not much less D than Minnesota now, and from where I understand you live, anything like that will almost certainly be swatted down. Note well: criminal conspiracies in real life typically implode just as do the one by the fictional Jerry Lundegaard in Fargo. (Title notwithstanding, much of the activity takes place in Minnesota). 

Quote:War is hell and hell is where the bulk of the Democrats are going to end up  anyway.

I have my idea of what Heaven is as an abode of the Just irrespective of their culture and origin. Imagine what that would be like. It sounds much like a Jewish conception of Paradise. One must assume that God is just lest he simply be a gangster or tyrant to be dreaded and avoided, much like an Al Capone or Saddam Hussein. If there is a Hell, it is full of horrible souls. I would twist the Puritan conception of one of the delights of Heaven as a ringside seat to watch the eternal torments upon the damned, as watching dogs of the SS devouring the souls of Nazis would probably get very old very fast. More likely the damned are obliged to watch the eternal bliss of those victims that they might have led to the gas chambers... forever. Now that would be punishment! 

Why do I like the Jewish conception? Because it is the most inclusive!   

Quote:So, we may as well introduce them to it. The decent Democrats will separate themselves from the radical  Democrats and figure out a way to get out of dodge before all hell breaks loose or as hell is beginning to break loose.

There is nothing decent about inhuman fascism. Calling it American makes it no better than calling an F-5 tornado that cuts a path of death and destruction through Oklahoma "American" somehow improves the tornado.  

Quote:So, I'm not concerned about being caught in the middle of the fray. The way I see it, there's two ways American Cancel Culture can counter Woke Cancel Culture. America can counter it with American laws or counter it with the use modern day weaponry and good old fashioned violence or a lethal combination of both. I'm trying to warn you that this is going to get really ugly for those clinging to the Democratic side and wishing/hoping for miracle or a white knight to save them from fate.

Your ideas and your recent loyalty to Donald Judas Trump have become terribly obsolete. The same people who brought video cameras to document police brutality at a Black Lives Matters protest but instead documented assaults, vandalism, arson, or looting because they still believe in law and order would as readily turn their cameras against the Proud Boys.

As for the Proud Boys, they are on the brink of being considered a terrorist organization in Canada along with such delightful groups as al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, ISIS, and Hezbollah. The Canadian House of Commons voted unanimously to that effect, so it is hard to see how the Government will not act much the same. I would not be surprised if the German government bans the motto "6MWE", which means that "6 Million (Jews killed in the Holocaust) Weren't Enough". I figure that as participants in a plot against the lawfully constituted government of a NATO member it will be proscribed in a bunch of countries.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by pbrower2a - 01-27-2021, 01:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,383 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,583 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,254 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,055 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green