Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(02-24-2021, 12:00 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 10:42 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Vermont is one of the strongest D states now and it is also one of the whitest. It i snot so much anti-male as it is pro-feminist... and if you want the more successful and engaging women you might as well expect to end up with a feminist. 

Do you know what is really un-American? Not since church bombings in Birmingham and sundry other violence against black people asserting their rights according to the 13th, 14th, 15th Amendments  have I seen such an exercise of anti-American activity as the disruption of Congress on January 6. The Democrats there were members of both Houses of Congress, their staffers, maybe some Capitol police, and journalists. The rally outside the Capitol was all pro-Trump. There were no Democratic counter-protesters.  

So, aren't you as guilty of being associated with all the violence and all the destruction and all the deaths that occurred prior to the event that took place on the 6th that got you so upset?

How am I guilty? By association? What association? I would have never participated in such a horrid event. 

Quote:So, what's it going to take to sink some common sense reasoning/understanding into that handicapped brain of yours these days?

I admit to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

The clumsiness and the poor facial recognition are real. I can end up with a very narrow focus. I can say this: for all that one can have that is listed in the DMS-5 I would rather have Asperger's syndrome than anything else, including narcissistic personality disorder. Narcissists can be highly successful, but they usually hurt people in attaining their achievements and enjoying the fruits of their attainments.   

Quote:I'm sorry if pointing out an obvious flaw hurts you but it's true. You're a public speaker/political spokesman. Gee, I could do a better job being a Democrat than the morons who are doing it these days.

No, you offer nothing more than a strawman. Here's how that goes: you misrepresent the Other Side of an argument and set it up for a fall, allegedly debunking what you dislike. 

Quote:You better start figuring out where you're going to find some common sense pretty quick because you're going to need it to survive down the road. What's funny is, the majority of the Democratic party is about as sharp as you these days and have no understanding of how violent this country can become if the majority ignores the laws as much as the current batch of morons  who currently represent your political interests (lively hood).

Maybe your circle is full of barely-restrained violent impulses, but most of us on my side recognize that authoritarian violence discredits the cause that it purports to facilitate.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by pbrower2a - 02-24-2021, 12:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,504 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,060 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green