Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(02-24-2021, 02:07 PM)David Horn Wrote: What problems are the result of everyone playing by the same rules, and respecting the fact that we need immigrants and we need them badly.  Opening the gates and letting people in (not everyone, but many) will produce the growth we need to grow the economy and pay for the social services we all use at some point in our lives.  What's your worry about them anyway?  Most come fully equipped with motivation to do well and skills to sell -- some very high level skills. What's negative about that?

Why do we need more illegal immigrants when we have millions of people who are currently unemployed and we have millions of legal immigrants living on welfare and millions of poor American people living on welfare too? What do you need an illegal immigrant for? What kind of growth are you hoping/planning/thinking you'll create by adding more illegal immigrants (cheap unskilled labor)? I doubt you'll find very many with high level skill worker coming in across an open border illegally these days. You keep thinking like Bob keeps thinking and the two of you keep thinking like the robber barons of old way back during the turn of the last century. On the one hand, you seem to know that the country is far more advanced and far more mechanized and computerized requiring far less manual labor but you aren't applying that knowledge or understanding to illegal immigration. So, where's the logic? Why don't I see the same logic? Where did the logic go?

Now, I'm not in charge of the Republican party. If I was in charge, I'd be investing in media outlets and talking to some American billionaires about acquiring access to a national TV channel. I'd also be sending the Democratic party a clear signal that the day of catering to crowds of cream puffs and cake eaters and agreeing to national debates that are controlled by biassed moderators is over as well. Why, I think it's time to ramp it up and time get more serious and cut through all the nonsense associated with Democratic politics. I'd also flip the script on the Democrats and move the party from a defensive posture to offensive posture as well. Where am I now, I'm smack dab in the middle of Democratic territory doing what I've been doing for many years.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 02-24-2021, 09:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,547 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,588 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,836 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,261 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,062 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green