Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(02-25-2021, 12:05 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 12:10 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 11:28 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 09:23 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: If the Democratic Party is against white people like you, who are concerned about a Party that is "anti-white," and "anti-male," then as a white male I am a proud member.

What happens to you, if the anti-white male hate groups don't care about or don't understand the differences between us? You can be proud of not being a white male like me but you could end up being killed or stripped of your rights and protections just for being a white male too. I mean, we've seen angry minorities and emboldened minorities target and attack white people just for being white. I think you're stupid but whatever, it's your life that is at higher risk not mine.

A reminder:

Classic X'er, you are a sucker.

I'm not a sucker, if I was a sucker I'd be agreeing with partisan hacks like you and supporting Democrats these days.

I have some spotty ancestry. I have some ancestors whom I cannot trace definitively beyond about 200 years ago, and their surnames (Gibson and Leonard) are often associated with biracial people in early America. My paternal DNA is most likely Eb1b1b, which accounts for about 1/6 od European Jewish populations, both Sephardim and Ashkenazim,  and since Adam Brouwer can't easily be traced reliably before 1620 (he does not have a patronymic middle name, as was normal for Dutch gentiles of the time) ... I can easily imagine him having descent from Spanish or Portuguese Jews who took refuge in the Netherlands. I saw the obituary from a great-great-great grandmother that says that she "converted to Christianity at age 16". Question: what did she convert from? 

OK, as someone about half German or German-speaking Swiss ancestry, I figure that I have much in common with Ashkenazim by culture. I "get" American Jewish culture very well, including Yiddish slang.  Bigots often think that I am Jewish. I suppose that that is far better than that they think I am a Nazi slime-ball destined to Hell like some of them are. If I had to choose between becoming a Nazi and converting to Judaism I would convert to Judaism because such would require far fewer compromises of my moral values and culture. I consider Sigmund Freud, Gustav Mahler, and Albert Einstein, Stefan Zweig, Ludwig Wittgenstein, George Gershwin, and Aaron Copland "brothers" by culture. Nazi scum? They can roast in Hell. 

I'm not a super-macho type, so gay-haters often figure wrongly that I am gay. I am mature enough to recognize the legitimacy of male homosexuality... it simply turns me off. I have experienced both gay passes (thanks, but I am not interested) and threats of gay-bashing. I'll take the gay pass any day and run or drive off from a threat at gay-bashing. Gay-bashing incidents have made me pro-LGBT because of one conservative aspect of my political and moral values: law and order, without which all the enumerated rights of Humanity are moot.  

I went to college in the 1970's in California where many of my fellow students were Asian-Americans. On the whole these people impressed me for their intellectual qualities. 

...I see huge gaps in your ethical values that have nothing to do with economic values.  All men are brothers, lest Humanity live on the brink of civil war.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by pbrower2a - 02-25-2021, 01:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,528 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,587 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,836 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,257 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,061 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green