Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(02-26-2021, 03:17 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 12:52 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Good luck with that. And yet you and other trumpers fear them coming into the USA "to take our jobs." If they can do that, maybe they aren't so inferior. Somebody knows what they got. They are just being blocked by a cumbersome, racist and restrictive immigration policy, which itself just leads to more violations of immigration laws by the refugees.

With climate change, tyranny and drug cartels ruining peoples lives below the border, these refugees have no time to wait for our immigration laws. But I know, there's no statue of liberty and Emma Lazarus poem on the Texas, Arizona or California borders. Details!

Maybe you trumpers and goppers just don't want more Democrats in the USA. But with your policy of hate and unfair treatment, you are turning hispanics against your Party-- with the resulting loss or impending loss of all the southwestern states for your Party. 

If you were more fair, as they get more economically stable they would probably be just as tempted as others are now by your small-government, trickle-down, low taxes slogans, and they tend to be cultural conservatives too. But you guys have blown it for decades to come now. We Democrats can hope that by that time your trickle-down, anti-welfare slogans will be old hat and not so tempting. Cultural assimilation may even reduce their ties to old fashioned cultural views too.
I've been hearing that and I'm still get the gist of that from the Progressive/Democratic side a lot these days. What makes you think/assume that minorities are only capable of becoming/remaining Democratic voters these days? Are you racist or something? Are you sure that you're not a Liberal white supremacist?   Are you sure that you aren't guilty of sugar yourself as a means to hide your inner beliefs and gain/keep minority support? I can see it, can you see it in what you say/write? Do you hob knob and mingle with the Liberal cunts and Liberal creeps aka uber elites and their politicians/representatives? Do you bow down, suck up and kiss their lily white asses in exchange for charitable donations or money for their political movements or protection of their interests? Do you expect the same treatment as them being you're associated with them? I can see it, can you see it in how you write or respond?

I figure we'll eventually get the better ones and you'll end up being  stuck with the rest and whatever issues and problems and the overall costs that are directly related to them. I assume that modern plumbing, electricity, running water, free health care and some what safer living conditions and lax laws pertaining to petty crime and other crime associated with them would be viewed as an improvement over the countries that they left.

Dude, we are just getting started now. I hope you are ready for the emotional roller coaster ride that's instore for people like you. Keep in mind, America will because America can and there won't be a fucking thing that you or the Obama's can do or say to stop Americans from doing or supporting when the American Revolution starts. People like Enzige may see their wish come true.

1. Go read r/stupidpol. Go on, read it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/

It's possible to be critical of the Democrats and liberal identity politics etc. without aiding with nationalist capitalism.

2. I don't want another Americanr revolution. I want a world revolution that abolishes America (and Britain, and Germany, and China, and Chile, and Iran, and...) and the capitalist classes of every nation.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Einzige - 02-26-2021, 03:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,470 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,059 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green