Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(03-26-2021, 06:35 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [Image: b745245e755198b749836f37328c69b0354e5f77...=600&h=253]
I guess the blue voters will have to learn or remember to bring their own food and water with them instead of relying on the Democrats to provide it for them. In short, the Democratic population are going to have to change their ways and grow up and accept personal responsibility, if they want to remain Americans and keep their freedoms. If not, they're going to have to accept being Democratic slaves and servants and peasants like the old days. Unfortunately, you are the greater threat to our rights which makes you and every nimble minded (emotional twit/knee jerk/partisan hack) Democratic voter like you and the comedian who should've stuck to being a comedian vs directly associating himself with liberal politics more dangerous than the gun itself. You would be wise to start thinking that way from now on. Liberal politics is getting very personal. Poor nimble minded Democrats like you don't have the amount of protection that the wealthy nimble minded have for themselves these days. The wealthy nimble minded aren't going to have enough either but they won't figure that out until it's to late. Keep in mind. I voted for the guy that you hated and viewed as evil who made the crucial decisions that made the vaccine available to you in record time that you associated with saving your life and your newly found freedom and positive outlook on life today. He was doing that as you and Biden were bitching about him and belittling him and trying to remove him from office. I also warned about voting for a feeble minded/fumble fuck Democratic leader with dementia at the wrong time in history. As far as I'm concerned, my moral obligation to you and every other nimble minded Biden supporter/Democratic supporter has been fulfilled. I've pretty much wrote you off as lost and pretty much placed you on ignore and don't really care what happens to you under the care of a Democratic regime that has more people than it can afford to support. I don't really care how they kill you either. So, which blue shit hole and which evil blue dictator and which method do you prefer? I've already associated you with the Nazi's. The Nazi's said the same shit about the Jews as dumb fuckers like you. Don't play innocent with me, my eyes don't lie and my brain ain't nearly as fucked up as yours or Eric's.

Hey, I heard a crazy 1st generation American whose parents migrated from Syria (an avid Trump hater) who must have listened to his first generation peers like Omar, AOC and the hell bent leftist from your state to much and passed a background check and legally purchased a firearm and then murdered a bunch of innocent Americans located at some store in a blue state the other day. I also heard a bunch of Asian sex workers/ foreign indentured workers/slaves were murdered by a self proclaimed sex addict that the Democratic media automatically associated with racism and ran with it like they always do these days. You see, TWO CAN PLAY THE SAME GAME. If OMAR and her Democratic backers and the liberal ilk like her want to continue playing the game as they've been playing with America so far, I can pretty much guarantee that Omar, her backers and similar ilk will cease to exist as living beings within this decade. I man enough I see a lot of those young 1st gen fools related to someone who migrated here from some other country saying stupid shit about Americans that only a dumb fucker like them or some ghetto slug or some immature idiot would agree with or believe these days. Anyone ever teach them that acceptance is earned and it's not automatically given or granted these days.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 03-27-2021, 12:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,387 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,583 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,254 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,055 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green