Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(01-02-2022, 02:05 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 07:54 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 01:54 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 07:29 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 12:13 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: At some point, you guys are going to have to pull your heads out of your asses and start thinking more like Americans instead of self serving Leftists and Democrats. If not, America is going to cut ties and withdraw it's support and leave you guys behind to rot/die.

Dude, we Leftists and Democrats are Americans. Remember well that many Americans do not look like you, do not hold the same religious beliefs, and have cultural traditions that you would find alien. Obviously I would not fit in well in any Koreatown, but it has traditions just as valid as yours or mine. 

What matters is the respect that people have for work, sobriety, enterprise, community, innovation, integrity, imagination, and formal learning. None of those is itself adequate for a good life. This has been so since America mitigated its racism. 

I look at the credits for Pixar animated films and I see lots of Korean names. 

Your side, should it cut its ties to my side, will miss much. My side has the creativity and talent. My side prefers education to superstition.
Your side has little to no creativity or talent which is why your side is so heavily reliant upon our side. The Leftists and Democrats aren't anymore American than the French, Russians or Chinese at this point. So lets see, your side is closing down schools as we speak mainly due to liberal related superstitions.

Dude, your side is generally so witless and unimaginative that it must largely do the raw and servile labor under close direction. My side has the movie, publishing, and music industries -- not to say that many in them aren't doing a good job with what they have. I confess that my musical tastes (classical) are un-American; I have more musical works by German, Austrian, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, and British composers than by American composers in my collection. Then again, maybe you should be getting a good listen to some classical music. 

But even in popular music, "my side" has jazz, soul, blues, and folk. My side can recognize the validity of the folk music of other nations. I am much more cosmopolitan than you. My side knows better how to use creativity, and much of the wealth being created in America is intellectual property. I do not believe that something has virtue because it is American. Does the KKK have virtue for being American? Do you want to tangle with an American tornado? I have more in common with a Russian liberal than I have with an American fascist.  

At some point culture matters more than do  the tools of mindless hedonism. If I had to choose between a Honda Accord and a well-stocked collection of books and music costing as much as a pricey sports car and the sports car I would take the former. After all, at my age I wouldn't know what to do with a sports car except to drive it so slow that I would miss out on the alleged thrill. Besides, I lost my fascination with vehicular speed before I ever got a chance to drive a car. I'm one of those people who started acting middle-aged when I was a teenager. That says something.
My mother listened to your music. She was American to the core. Musical taste or preference has nothing to do with whether one is American or not. Whether you are aware or not, there is a natural process that is taking place right now. Americans are leaving Democratic controlled areas by the thousands which is good for America in my opinion. I have no love for the Progressives and they have no love for me or Americans in general. You should know that by now. You're on their side, you're working for them and you should know what that means too. I've spent the last two decades reminding Progressives about the American country and showing them what Americans have the freedom to do and the power to do as well. 4 vs 1 only matters here that's all. Right now in real life, its about 6 vs 4 which means you're done. If it takes a fight to prove its done then so be it. To be honest, I don't know a Democrat who is a Democrat these days. YOU ARE GOING to learn that elections have consequences. Every fucking one of you is going to learn it by the time. Welcome to the Real World boy. I wish you luck and Godspeed.

Didn't you know that Blue Americans are leaving red America too and moving to Blue America? Especially younger people who want to move to places where they can live a full life and have opportunity. It is also the case now that because places like CA and NY are so desirable, housing prices are too high, so some people are leaving there to purple states and helping to gradually turn them blue.

YOu don't have to remind us that sometimes Americans go crazy and vote Republican. That is what has held us back from progress for 40 long years. And since Repblicans cheat, that has not helped us either. Americans have not supported a Democratic president in office during midterm elections since forever. Maybe Kennedy in 1962 and FDR in 1934. 2022 does not look good, but we are not giving up and we will fight you crazies and your mad man demagogue. And lately it has been Republican presidents who are less likely to get re-elected (Bush in 1992 and Trump in 2020).
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 01-02-2022, 05:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,484 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,059 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green