Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(01-05-2022, 05:58 AM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 01:41 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 11:32 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: [Image: ad64c8d7dc88c412aa6f62c3c52e3ac9c1ca69b3...=800&h=479]

You need a Donkey and a caricature of Chuck Schumer instead of Trump for this to be accurate. It to bad you don't see what we see since everything you have and need to survive is now on the line. I'm not going to feel bad when you can no longer afford to eat or live in your home and the Democratic government can no longer fulfill its obligations because it over extended itself along time ago. I hear California is nice and warm and rich and very very kind and generous to sad sacks.

You just do not get it, Classic X'er. 

No President has done more to gut the Constitution to fit his ideological whims than Trump. No President has done more to such up to murderous dictators since FDR had to make ethical compromises with Stalin strictly out of military necessity. Trump faces no such necessity. The stunt in which he had people tear-gassed so that he could stand holding a Bible that he neither reads nor heeds in front of a church that he does not attend demonstrates the fraudulence of any pretense to piety. Then there was the January 6 Putsch in which he sought to negate a free and fair election that had been conducted as cleanly as is possible (OK, COVID-19 was out and about making voting in person unduly dangerous as a "super-spreader event", so many state legislatures did what they had to do). Had he succeeded we would have a President in office despite losing the election, which is one way in which dictatorships often start.

You know about the Viking helmet on the elephant, a long-lasting symbol of the Republican Party. The GOP has yet to distance itself from such bad behavior. Usually the losing Presidential nominee retires, and someone else becomes the effective leader of the party. There is no such person. The GOP has committed itself to Donald Trump irrespective of consequences to itself, let alone the USA. 

Chuck Schumer isn't President.
You haven't been paying attention to the Democrats. You probably should since your life/well being is now directly attached to them. Let's see, we have a group of Left Wing teachers making the decisions on whether children will be educated or not. Are you aware of that and do you agree with that? Do you think teachers in our area would be able to get away with that shit? So, what's the value of an education system that has no decent students or decent parents who are paying for it? Any fucking clue what an educational system like that is worth? I know what the Viking helmet on the elephant is supposed to insinuate. I'm going to ask you one more time, which group obviously cheated by illegally changing elections during the last election? It's your group so to speak. If you like Portugal then I suggest you start making plans to move/escape to Portugal and accept whatever shit happens in Portugal while we are busy cleaning house here. You know if I were you, the last thing I would do is go along with something stupid or stupid shit that pisses off an American Super Power.

You're right. Chuck and Nancy aren't President and neither is Biden or Harris or Trump. Biden has already checked out for the most part and Harris is a sick joke. America is already either fully aware of it or becoming more aware of it as we speak. Jan 6 should be a major concern to anyone financially tied to DC. It was a prelude of what's to come after most of America rejects it and stops funding it and begins to further hamper it and starts teaching it who the real bosses are these days. Gee, even the ghetto slug running San Fran into the ground must have been informed who her real bosses are these days. Are you aware of her recent trip down from her Ivory Tower and her recent about face? Do you think America would care if she's over run by her own shit or shit from some other country and ends up hanging from a rope after being tied down and gang raped? As far as Trump, I don't know if Trump will be running for POTUS again in 2024 or not at this point. It doesn't matter to me if he does or doesn't at this point.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 01-05-2022, 03:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,468 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,058 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green