Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(02-07-2022, 01:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-06-2022, 04:34 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 09:19 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 08:03 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 01:51 PM)David Horn Wrote: COVID is a metaphor.  The inoculation needed is political; look out the window.

I understand that it's political and always has been political with you guys. You tried forcing inoculations on healthy people and you lost. OK. You still have some blue school districts that are still clinging to mask mandates and threatening parents who disagree with legal action and threatening to detain and quarantine children who come to school without masks. I'd say that's child abuse at this point. The Royal Blues used fear to help blues acquire that power. I guess Reds and Purples can also fear as means to remove that power. I mean, what comes around goes around, what's good for the goose is good for the gander applies right.

Your side forgot what every member of any community needs to know by instinct: no one's an island.  If we move to the final solution being hyper-libertarianism it will be indistinguishable from anarchy, and anarchy is a prescription for chaos, decline and, ultimately, death.  Why in God's name do you wish for this?
Hyper-libertarianism as in what we are seeing going on in the blue cities and along our southern border and within Democratic politics today. Haven't you been listening to me? You are right, it's stupid (mind boggling) and I don't know why you guys are continuing to ignore it, supporting it and going along with it the way you are these days. Do you currently live in an American State or an American region or Blue Acirema? I get the impression that you don't understand or realize or understand/realize that the majority of the country knows that people like you are on the side of lawlessness. I don't wish it, I see it and I've been telling you/warning you of the reckoning that's currently building and showing you that the rules of the game are going to substantially change and telling you what to expect to see happening as America shifts to 4T. In short, you are messing with an established Super Power that's about to bring the hammer down and declare open season on today's Left. I like you a little better than the rest which is why I've been suggesting that you retire from Left Wing politics before it's to late. Personally speaking, I don't think today's Left understands the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism or the difference between killing a criminal and Murder or the difference between Good and Evil or right and wrong these days.

So you think the police have a right to kill criminals, and you call that a justice system? You think following the law is fomenting a riot and a coup and then calling it "legitimate political discourse"?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/...663972001/

Yes, it's quite clear that the right wing is shifting the rules of the game to bring down the hammer on us on the Left. That's called fascism, destruction of democracy, etc.
The police have the right to kill them and so do I and about a million or 2 others who live in the State of Minnesota. If BLM and Antifa can do it, why can't a group angry American citizens who were upset by the obvious shenanigans that took place that were covered up by the political establishments prior to the last election. Based on Liberal standards which proceeded it, it was a display of legitimate political discourse. Like I said, I don't think Left Wingers like you and others here seem to know the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism these days.

On a lighter note, I heard the Facebook dude took a 30 billion dollar loss last week. I wonder what's in store for his royal majesty, the next time America withdraws. I also heard the co-founders of the BLM movement skipped town with 16 million for themselves. I know that's racist or seems racist to you but whatever. It's looks/sounds crooked to me. I don't know why you continue posting here and taking lumps when you have created a SAFE place for you and your fiends to post that you have complete control over else where.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 02-07-2022, 10:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,541 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,588 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,836 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,260 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,062 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green