Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(02-08-2022, 01:59 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-07-2022, 10:41 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-07-2022, 01:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-06-2022, 04:34 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 09:19 AM)David Horn Wrote: Your side forgot what every member of any community needs to know by instinct: no one's an island.  If we move to the final solution being hyper-libertarianism it will be indistinguishable from anarchy, and anarchy is a prescription for chaos, decline and, ultimately, death.  Why in God's name do you wish for this?
Hyper-libertarianism as in what we are seeing going on in the blue cities and along our southern border and within Democratic politics today. Haven't you been listening to me? You are right, it's stupid (mind boggling) and I don't know why you guys are continuing to ignore it, supporting it and going along with it the way you are these days. Do you currently live in an American State or an American region or Blue Acirema? I get the impression that you don't understand or realize or understand/realize that the majority of the country knows that people like you are on the side of lawlessness. I don't wish it, I see it and I've been telling you/warning you of the reckoning that's currently building and showing you that the rules of the game are going to substantially change and telling you what to expect to see happening as America shifts to 4T. In short, you are messing with an established Super Power that's about to bring the hammer down and declare open season on today's Left. I like you a little better than the rest which is why I've been suggesting that you retire from Left Wing politics before it's to late. Personally speaking, I don't think today's Left understands the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism or the difference between killing a criminal and Murder or the difference between Good and Evil or right and wrong these days.

So you think the police have a right to kill criminals, and you call that a justice system? You think following the law is fomenting a riot and a coup and then calling it "legitimate political discourse"?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/...663972001/

Yes, it's quite clear that the right wing is shifting the rules of the game to bring down the hammer on us on the Left. That's called fascism, destruction of democracy, etc.
The police have the right to kill them and so do I and about a million or 2 others who live in the State of Minnesota. If BLM and Antifa can do it, why can't a group angry American citizens who were upset by the obvious shenanigans that took place that were covered up by the political establishments prior to the last election. Based on Liberal standards which proceeded it, it was a display of legitimate political discourse. Like I said, I don't  think Left Wingers like you and others here seem to know the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism these days.

On a lighter note, I heard the Facebook dude took a 30 billion dollar loss last week. I wonder what's in store for his royal majesty, the next time America withdraws.  I also heard the co-founders of the BLM movement skipped town with 16 million for themselves. I know that's racist or seems racist to you but whatever. It's looks/sounds crooked to me. I don't know why you continue posting here and taking lumps when you have created a SAFE place for you and your fiends to post that you have complete control over elsewhere.

BLM and antifa don't have the right to do it, and don't do it, but police do it, and they don't have the right, and neither do you and about a million or 2 others who live in the state of Minnesota. Remember right here, you have dedicated you life to breaking the law, and conscripted a million or two of your fellow racist fascists in MN to breaking the law too. You have no right to talk about obeying the law. You don't indeed seem to know the difference between American law enforcement and Fascism these days. You have no ability whatsoever to prove that the election is what everyone who has looked at it says, except one person and his followers: it was the most democratic and fair election ever conducted. And YOU LOST buddy. Our side got 7 million more votes than you.

Another victim of your violence, Amir Locke, was revealed on Democracy Now today.

https://youtu.be/H2iHvpkR2xo?t=153

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2022/02/0...lon-speed/

I wonder if Classic Xer of Minnesota approves of this raid. Cops wearing gloves and full tactical gear, somehow obtain a key and enter an apartment in Minneapolis MN without knocking, and shoot 22-year old musician Amir Locke who was sleeping on the couch and who had reached for a licensed gun. It seems to be a clear violation of the 4th amendment, which says:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

The Minneapolis MN police were apparently searching for Amir's cousin Marlon Speed, who was charged with murder. Locke was staying in Marlon's brother's house. Locke was not named in the warrant, which therefore did not meet the requirement of describing the person to be seized and made completely insecure.

Well-known civil rights attorney Ben Crump agreed on this video with my perception before I saw him say it that this raid violated the 4th amendment. He also reports that for the first time a gun-rights organization defended Locke's right to defend himself with a gun against intruders. Locke apparently had no idea the police were coming, and was barely awake when he was shot. 

No-knock warrants violate the 4th amendment. 82% of them are obtained to use against black people, Crump says. Brionna Taylor was killed in TN after a similar no-knock warrant used against an innocent black person. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/teen...d-82747266

Personally I think having a gun for self-defense is the wrong idea, and it may have cost Mr. Locke his life. But does Classic Xer think the police and his militias have the right to be judge, jury and executioner and "kill criminals" without cause? Does he and people like him think the constitution, including the 4th and 2nd amendments, does not apply to people of color?

This is far from making fun of Trump, the subject of this thread. It is a serious matter. But Trump has called for the police to be rough. 

I wonder what would have happened if the police had obtained a search warrant to find Mr. Speed, knocked on the door, waited for Locke to wake up and answer, and then asked him at the door to let them in so they could search for Mr. Speed, showing Locke their warrant. Locke would likely not have carried a gun just to answer a knock on the door. This would have been a regular police investigation, and Locke may or may not have had any answers. Mr. Speed was not there, and the police could have found that out once Locke let them in. Imagine if Columbo have knocked on the door, been polite and humble, was unarmed, announced he was from MPD homicide, showed his badge, and asked Mr. Locke for information. That's the way the mostly-white rich people on Columbo or Perry Mason or their equivalents in real life are treated. But people of color are not given this consideration.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 02-08-2022, 09:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,416 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,584 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,835 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,255 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,056 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green