Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(02-09-2022, 08:11 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(02-09-2022, 01:53 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(02-09-2022, 07:00 AM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(02-09-2022, 04:57 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: You are related to the Democratic Party or Acirema, as goes the Democrats so goes you. Do you have any other choice but to go along with Them at this point? I agree with you (Pbower), I don't see America going back to slavery or Jim Crow or sticking with Biden/Harris and all the SHIT that they currently represent for much longer either.

Each crisis was centered on a set of problems.  You had a privileged 'nobel' minority and colonial imperialism in the Revolution.  You had slavery and industrial power in the Civil War.  You had the economy and expansionist autocratic cultures in FDR's time.  This time Covid, prejudice, democracy and disrespect for the environment seem to be the crisis issues.

America has always solved the problems, though there has often been a faction that is stuck on the way things have been.  The glory associated with America's crises is associated with how they solved the problems.  The do not solve problems people are currently advocating death by Covid, prejudice, elite criminality, destroying nature, and letting the infrastructure fail.  These ideas do not fit well with America or my idea of a crisis.

They also lead to a certain disrespect for those who want the problems not to be solved.

Thus, I agree we will not unsolve the old problems, but I disagree and expect we will solve the new.  We have to.  Clinging to old non solutions just isn't the American way.  

Acirema?  Maybe.
You got one crisis related problem right. Any clue which one it is? Have you ever watched The View? If you do, you are watching a group of prejudiced women (its pretty obvious) associated with the Democratic party or Acirema. You would fit right in with Them if you were a female or looked like a female today, Why are you clinging to old narratives and non solutions when you know it isn't the American Way?

If your American Way triumphs over ours, we won't have an America, because civilization on Earth will be largely destroyed. Your way is the way to death. 

I hope enough people in the USA realize this, so that the blue side can win elections and enact the needed solutions, which is possible only without the neoliberal trickle-down Reaganomics doctrine from your side (as well as the social divisionism and prejudices from your side) that hampers the needed government actions, which along with the needed actions taken by individuals, businesses and peoples' movements can save us and restart real progress again. That society fails which does not advance.
True. The American way isn't the solution to any of your problems and when the American way more or less triumphs, you will no longer have America as you say or be related to it any longer. The split is coming dude and all the blues have to look forward to is living/dying under some sort of dictatorship as the rest of America continues onward as a free country.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 02-21-2022, 08:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,548 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,588 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,625 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,899 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,836 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,261 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,662 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,064 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green